Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) I_vote_lcapLevi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) I_voting_barLevi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) I_vote_lcapLevi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) I_voting_barLevi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval)   Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Character Name: Leviathan Salem Krater

Appearance: https://imgur.com/tqKPYoa

Background: Levi was born in the year 294, a rather glorious day for his parents. The clouds above poured millions of tiny droplets onto the fertile soul as petrichor and the smell of pine needles filled their tiny cabin in the middle of the eastern Svirion countryside. It was a glorious day indeed, as even his father cried tears of joy as he and his wife were finally blessed with a child after so long. Immediately after the delivery, Colonel Krater asked the doctor to hold his son. He was so skiddish and impatient that he could hardly stand it. But as the doctor went to grab the child, he noticed it had the most feral eyes, bright red with misshapen pupils. He informed the parents of the baby's birth defect, but they loved their child unconditionally. They named him Leviathan, after his grandfather, a brave warrior. As the doctor went to pick the child up, his hand simply fazed through it. He tried repeatedly but he was unable. At that moment, the child's parents worst fears were imagine. Their child was one of them. A pseudo-human. Their baby boy would be forced to fight. The father felt his heart break immediately, as he knew his son would be forced to endure hell and demons much worse than his own. But it was a burden that would strengthen the child, and he would never let anything harm his son.

Two years passed and as a toddler, not much was known of young Leviathan's ability, only that he was able to phase through matter easily. Also, his eyes weren't constantly red. They appeared normal for the majority of the time, but he was only able to phase through objects while they were red. His mother kept Levi inside, to keep people from wondering. She was so protective of her son, but his curiosity and ability overpowered her love. He would constantly wonder into the yard and adore the nature. Such a child was naturally artistic and fairly innocent. He was generally obedient, however the outside world amazed him to the point of no longer understanding confinement. A few years later, his mother finally worked up the nerve to allow her son to wander outside, so long as he promised never to use his power outside. He agreed to these conditions, and adventures outside. He made a few friends over the next few years, particularly a young girl named Lucy. She was a year older and was as pretty as could be. Levi had quite the crush on her and so, they become close friends. Along with the Lucy of them, Levi became best friends with another young boy named Matthew. Matthews father was also in the military, but stationed within the country of Ae. Neither of them saw their fathers very often and therefore had a natural connection instantly. Levi, Lucy and Matthew adventured everywhere together, but not once did Levi let his secret slip.

Nearly eight years later, Levi was becoming a young man. It was his thirteenth birthday and Lucy was there to celebrate with him. Unfortunately Matthew informed the two that he couldn't make it. A few weeks prior, Matthews father became aware that Levi's father was in the Ire military. Matthew's old man disapproved of their friendship and forbade Matthew from hanging out with Levi anymore. Luckily for Levi, Matthew was a rebel. The two still spent loads of time together and Lucy generally tagged along. But today, Levi spent today alone with Lucy.
"Blow out the candles and make a wish Levi!" Lucy said with excitement. Levi smiled at her and blushed before inhaling deeply. He thought for a moment about what he wanted. It didn't take very long for his feeling to become apparent to himself. 'I wish she felt how I felt'. He exhaled and all the candles dimmed. The proceeded to eat the cake. "What did you wish for Levi?" He broke eye contact with Lucy immediately and came up with a petty lie. He blushed and shook it off.

A year passed and Levi was a year older with no circumstantial changes. Every day was normal until a sudden change in his life occurred. Lucy and Matthew were no where to be found most days he went outside. He spent a few weeks rather lonely and just assumed his friends were busy or on vacation. However, more days passed and he became suspicious that he'd been abandoned by his beloved friends. He stopped by Lucy's house asking her mom if she knew where her daughter was. She simply said she was out. Levi decided to check their usual hangout spot and found what he was looking for, as well as a nightmare.

There they were. Together. Kissing. Levi could only state in disbelief at something of which he'd never imagined. Matthew was aware of Levi's feelings, yet he would betray him like this. Out of the corner of her eye, Lucy saw Levi and immediately stopped kissing Matthew. "Hey Levi!" She said with a smile on her face. Levi simply stared in agony at Matthew, who looked back at him with shame. He was distraught at the causality of Lucy. 'Hey Levi'.

He gathered all of his energy simply to speak. All was silent. "Matthew. Why?" Lucy immediately looked at Matthew in confusion. She was told, by him, that Levi was aware of the situation and chose alone time for a while. Realizing he was caught he aplogized to both of them, but primarily Lucy. The sight of seeing his so called best friend grovel for forgiveness from the love of his life set Levi over the edge. His eyes began to glow red and his pupils shifted. In his head all he could hear was 'Sharingan'. He walked to Matthew slowly and slugged him harder than he'd ever attempted. Matthew stood and attempted to strike back, however his attack only passed through Levi. Matthews eyes widened in disbelief as Levi ferociously pounded him. Lucy ran home in tears. The two were all alone. And Levi didn't go easy. After he was done, Matthew was bleeding from nearly his whole face. He returned home, unable to sleep and heartbroken.
The military of Ae showed up the next day and apprehended Leviathan. His mother begged and pleaded as her son was brutalized and forced to go. He couldn't resist, he was too distraught. They stuck him with a tranquilizer dart. The next thing he remembered was man with a red beard talking to him in his sleep. He couldn't make out the words, only that he was talking. The man put a cuff around Levi's neck. For the next four years he went through agonizing experiments and genetic modification. He was unable to use his abilities due to the cuffs. The only thing he could think of was Lucy's crying face. He had to will to resist.

He was finally released, as the military had all the data they needed from him. He returned home only to find his father standing in front of a tombstone present where his mothers garden was. His father then informed Levi that his mother killed herself a few weeks after Levi was abducted. Levi immediately broke down as his eyes glowed red. His father smacked him too swiftly to evade. "Leviathan. You cannot let rage consume you. You've had a hard life, harder than I can't even begin to imagine. The death of your mother has left a hole in my heart... I can only imagine what remains of yours. Just don't let anger consume the rest of it. Because you are the last of my heart. Please son. I beg you." Tears ran down his face as he pulled his son in close. The next year, Levi would join the military. Here he would stay for the next four years. His current rank is that of a Colonel. His father is now a General Brigadier. He aspires to move up the military ladder, in hopes of defeating the military of Ae. To crush those that tortured him and killed his mother. His vengeance was his secret.

Personality: Generally calm and understanding. Never rash and overall kind. He shows warmth to those who have faced hardship and has a soft spot in his heart for those in need.

Alignment: Dark

Inherited Power: Kakashi Hatake

Acquired Powers

1. Name: Lightning Blade

Effect: The users Chakra manifests into a lightning-like energy. This energy is extremely powerful and is delivered as a swift melee attack. (+60 Magic, +30 Speed). If charged for one post, A beast made of lightning will appear from the users palm, chasing down the opponent. This beasts impact does the same damage as the melee.

Tier: 2

2. Name: Perfect Susano

Effect: The user summons a giant armored titan of Chakra using their Mangekyo Sharingan. This Behemoth acts as a force of brute power and causes devastating destruction to anything in its path. The Chakra itself acts as its own armor, and can can be broken accordingly. This Chakra is not physically attached to the user, the user simply stands in the center. This skill cannot be used until 10 posts into battle. This skill lasts 5 posts, and has a Cooldown of 5. If it is broken or negated, it is forced into Cooldown.

Stats:
Attack - 90
Defense - 80
Special Defense - 80
Speed - 30
Durability - 150

Tier: 3

3. Name: First Gate Opening

Effect: The user unleashes the gate of opening, allowing themselves to harness Chakra they were unable to before. This increases Taijutsu tenfold for 6 posts. (+75 Speed, +75 Attack) Cannot be used until 6 posts into battle. Cooldown of 3

Tier: 3

-Free Forms-

Chakra Focus - The user can focus Chakra into his body allowing him to stick to surfaces and do other rad naruto ninja stuffs with Chakra focus that I can't think of.

Copycat - The user is able to copy enemy skills. These skills must be usable by the user. Costs and Cooldown still apply.

Genjutsu Release - This user is immune to the effects of mental attacks.

Shadow Clones - This user is able to manifest clones of themselves. Each with a fraction of his original power. These clones have access to his techniques, but are destroyed after being hit. (The stats of the user, excluding sense, are divided evenly between clones). Any ability used by these clones forces the ability into Cooldown

Mangekyo Sharingan - The user is able to fully analyze opponent movements as well as duplicate them if necessary. This allows the user to notice even the smallest of movements (+5 Sense).

Kamui - A time, space Doujutsu possessing three effects. Mangekyo Sharingan must be active to gain any of these effects: These three effects may not be used at the same time:
• Intangibility - The user user is able to transfer their body to another dimension. This can include selected parts of the body, or the body as a whole. This can also be extended to any object/person the user is making eye contact with. Intangibility may only be used three times within a five post time period. If five posts without a Kamui being used the number of uses resets back to three.
•Teleportation - The user is able to teleport any object/person. The user must be making eye contact with the target. This includes the ability to teleport the user itself. This Self teleportation is limited medium range within combat. This teleportation is instant. Cooldown of 5
•Redistribution - The user is able to store anything tangible within eyesight within the alternate dimension. After at least one post has passed, the user is able to expel said "item". This expulsion can be to any place within eyesight. This ability can be used offensively to launch projectiles or defensively to defend oneself. Only one "item" may be stored at a time. Cooldown of 4

Stats

Strength: 20

Magic: 20

Speed: 40

Defense: 5

Magic Defense: 5

Sense: 10

Duty Request

Role: Soldier

History: Check Backstory

Last edited by Ryan on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

Gold : 13

PostSubject: Re: Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval)   Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Everything seems cool except the First Gate Opening the stat boost are a little extreme for just the first gate.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval)   Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Well Kakashi has only been seen opening the first, meaning he has access to the rest. The ability itself just opens one
Back to top Go down
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval)   Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Would you mind halfing the speed boost?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval)   Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Can I go 75 attack, 75 speed?
Back to top Go down
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval)   Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval)   Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval) Empty

Back to top Go down

Levi Krater 2.0 (Needs Approval)
Page 1 of 1