Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) I_vote_lcapLeon Strauss (Ready for approval) I_voting_barLeon Strauss (Ready for approval) I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) I_vote_lcapLeon Strauss (Ready for approval) I_voting_barLeon Strauss (Ready for approval) I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Leon Strauss (Ready for approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) Empty
PostSubject: Leon Strauss (Ready for approval)   Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:13 pm

Character Name: Leon Strauss

Appearance: Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) Qu62Cfg

Background: Leon grew up in Stade within the very populous country of Ae. At a young age his parents split up which meant he only saw his father once a year, each year on his birthday. This wasn't much of a folly for young Levi, for he typicallt pursued goals greater than those of a social child. He was raised as a normal child and placed within the most mediocre schools within Stade. His father, being a billionaire philanthropist, was rarely ever around to see his child but this didn't bother Leon. He wasn't constantly surrounded by the affection of his older brother and beloved mother. He loved to do varieties of puzzles to increase his reaction time as well as critical thinking skills. His favorite pass time, was chess with Alaude.

After his first year in school he began to challenge the upper classes and beat them all. He even went to local high schools challenging the chess teams. They too provided no challenge to him. On average, he would win in seven turns. After conquering the schools, he would enter tournaments within all of Stade before he was final seen as a local child genius. He was undefeated. Until, one day his father came home. He'd heard of his sons tremendous accomplishment and wished to play him in chess as well. His father achieved checkmate on turn 13. At that moment, Leon saw his father in a light he'd never seen before. His father had memorized the Shannon number.

This sparked the will of greatness within Leon as he strived to become the smartest man in the world, next to his father. He made his ways through the ivory schools and continued his chess career after graduating. The first place he traveled to was Ire. At the age of fourteen he was blessed with the chance to play with the worlds former chess champion. Leon won, but only just barely. He was accomplished.

A few years later, Leon was traveling the world to find greater chess players. He was about 15 at this time. He decided to visit Stade in hopes of finding some talent. But while he was there he heard rumors of another Strauss boy was living in the town. Soon Leon tracked him down and revealed himself to his brother, of who he hadn't seen since his tour.

A year later, immediately before joining the military, Leon attempted to learn the truth. He committed an unspeakable act of alchemy and attempted to create life. In the process, he lost both his legs and the majority of his internal organs. But, in this knowledge, he'd discovered his abilities and his own potential. He was able to heal himself months later. However, what he'd gained was knowledge over the world. In his own eyes, he'd found what he was looking for.

After gaining this knowledge, he joined the military. This was his only way to serve the world he'd come to love after witnessing its greatest tragedy. Of the Truth, he spoke to no one. Because knowledge was power, and too much power lead to fear. So he was silent. His position, Major and leader of the New Washington Elite force, would serve as his home for the time being.

Personality: Highly intelligent and analytical. Leon is capable of making split second decisions under pressure. He can come off as a bit rude, however he's generally only being blunt. He is very protective of his brother. His passion is a thirst for knowledge.

Alignment: Light

Inherited Power: Van Hohenheim (FMA Series)

Acquired Powers

1. Name:

Effect:

Tier: 2

2. Name: Weaken

Effect: The user places alchemy on the opponent decreasing their defensive capability. Must make contact. (-30 Defense, -30 Magic Defense). This debuff lasts 5 posts. Cooldown of 8

3. Name: Healing

Effect: The user can heal practically any wound, on themselves or others. This can range from paper cuts to fatal wounds. This skill has a Cooldown of 3

-Free Forms-

Alchemy - The ability to break down matter and create new matter. Such as using the earth below yourself to form stepping stones or turning a steel flooring into a shiny steel sword. The user can also create things such as fire or water or any other elements by using air as equivalent exchange. The user must have an understanding of the substance to use Alchemy on it.

Human Philosopher Stone - The user is not forced to obey the law of equivalent exchange. Furthermore, the user is able to passively regenerate wounds with "Healing" including those fatal. The user may only heal a fatal wound on themselves using "Human Philosopher Stone" up to four times per battle.

Soul Binding - Upon the death of another, the user is able to bind the soul of a biological creature to an object to allow said creature to live out life as that object. (Out of combat use only)

Ultimate Alchemy - The user is able to use alchemy with no effort. No circle is needed. The user is also able to use alchemy on objects within vicinity rather than being limited to those he has contact with.

The Truth - The user has gained knowledge of all styles of combat. This also gives the user near limitless knowledge of the fundamentals of the basic fundamentals of the world. This allows the user to do quick calculations of physics as well.

Destruction Alchemy - The user changes alchemic styles allowing oneself to simply destroy matter without creating a new substance. (Destroys all mater on contact. Explosive force can be spread across surfaces). Can only be activated once every 4 posts for 1 post.

Light Alchemy - The user has the ability to mold light into a physical substance such as a weapon or shield. And damage done with the light alchemy is +30. Each item created of light alchemy has a durability of 30. Only 2 objects can be created per post, any more will increase the cooldown of the ability, from 0, by 1 for each object created.

Stats

Strength: 5

Magic: 40

Speed: 35

Defense: 5

Magic Defense: 5

Sense: 10

Duty Request

Role: New Washington Task Force (Head)

History: Immediately after meeting his brother, Leon travelled to Ae in search of combatants. Along the way he heard stories of the god Ifrit, which opposed his initial beliefs in The Act he was told as a child. He then traveled to New Washington seeking the truth and along the way managed to meet a General. This General noticed the strength and intelligence within Leon and suggested he served the military. Appalled by the offer at first, Leon reconsidered due to his chance of immediate promotion. He was also guaranteed to see the world and learn many truths by working under an Immortal. He graciously accepted the rank above the responsibility and lived as a Major.
Back to top Go down
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

Gold : 13

Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Strauss (Ready for approval)   Leon Strauss (Ready for approval) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Approved Oniii Sannmnn... lol Ohh kooky were both task force members. The heads at that.
Back to top Go down

Leon Strauss (Ready for approval)
Page 1 of 1