Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) I_vote_lcapHostages and Gunpowder (Open event) I_voting_barHostages and Gunpowder (Open event) I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) I_vote_lcapHostages and Gunpowder (Open event) I_voting_barHostages and Gunpowder (Open event) I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) Empty
PostSubject: Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)   Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:28 pm

"If you take another step forward," began the booming voice of one of Rome`s many henchmen, "We`ll kill the hostages, one by one!" Outside a large building, a large number of policemen had gathered, but did not dare to move because of the man`s previous threat. Inside the building where three henchmen of Rome, on being sufficiently larger than the others and obviously in the leading position.

The mooks appeared to be loading explosives onto a helicopter, with three hostages bandaged and propped against the wall. "Hurry up you slugs," the man yelled, slapping one of the smaller men on the back of their head, "The boss is waiting for the next shipment of explosives!"

Open to as many people who wish to join. Stop the henchmen before they kill the hostages and load the explosives.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gold : 35

PostSubject: Re: Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)   Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:38 pm

He was walking by when he saw the crowd, a single thought was going through his head.

"Fucker. Tries to act tough. Wants to be all high and mighty. He can fuck off onto the highest horse, so I can kick him off of it."

He pushed through the police force, and told the guy at the front, "I don't give a shit if he wants to play a hardball game. He can be not playing hardball and being truthful, but I give not one shit." The police officer tried to stop him, but he shoved the officer off. He went into the door, and said, "Hey. Asshole. Lookie here. I'm in here, face me or be a coward."
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

Gold : 36

PostSubject: Re: Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)   Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Storm walked up and saw the commotion and tried to walk in but he was blocked off the by the cops so he walked away. " hmm if i can get in there i can deal with this problem then make some cash as a reward but how to distract them......." Storm looked around and saw a lone cop next to a police car he knew it was counter productive but he had to get in he figured if he made enough noise it would grab one of the mooks attention and they would think he was on there side so he walked over to the lone cop.

" Sir get back this is private police business " storm had a smirk on his face and walked over to the cop

" Sir if you do not get back i will be forced to arrest you " the cop went for his handcuffs but storm cut him off pinning him against the car.

" nothing personal i need to get in there. "

Before he could respond storm smashed the cops head through the window setting of the car alarm but storm was not done yet.

" Well it looks like ill have to cut this short "
Storm tossed the cop onto the roof of his car before hitting a fire storm on him with the cops head smashing on the wind screen and storm jumped off the car.

" get up! " storm was shouting now as he picked up the near lifeless body of the cop and hit a second fire storm onto the hood of the car before lifting it up and putting the cops neck under where the hood closed and storm climbed onto the roof of the car.

" SEE YOU IN HELL!" Storm took a run up and launched his whole body onto the hood as it clamped down crushing the cops neck and wind pipes between the hood and the cars frame.

" right now to get away as fast as i can before i get detected that should buy me enough time to get out of here and in there without being seen. "

Storm quickly ran away from the police car avoiding detection from anyone and he got inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

PostSubject: Re: Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)   Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm

"Well," began the leader, hearing the voice of a challenger. "Someone`s not very smart....kill the hostages."

On his signal, the hostages began to squirm, trying to escape as one man pointed a gun at the hostage on the far right. Without hesitating he pulled the trigger. However, instead of a large boom, there came a small clicking noise. Confused, the henchmen shot again, but the click came once again in the place of the boom. He turned to face his leader, a worried look on his face.

"Gun`s jammed."

Taking a few moments to take in his situation, the larger man`s face became filled with rage, Of all the dumb thi- Get another one you idiot!"

From the corner of the room, another mook came running, panting. "Sir," he began, "We got another guy coming to the building."

Annoyed by his soldier`s incompetence, he thought of what he could do.

"You fools get the guy outside. I`ll take the one coming here.

On his mark, the two soldiers went to face the person who had challenged them outside, holding baseball bats in their hands in case they needed weapons. Inside the building, the taller and stronger man awaited whoever may be coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)   Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Page 1 of 1