Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Rule. Read Up. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Rule. Read Up. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Rule. Read Up. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Rule. Read Up. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Rule. Read Up. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Rule. Read Up. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Rule. Read Up. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Rule. Read Up. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Rule. Read Up. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Rule. Read Up. I_vote_lcapRule. Read Up. I_voting_barRule. Read Up. I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Rule. Read Up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Rule. Read Up. Empty
PostSubject: Rule. Read Up.   Rule. Read Up. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:41 pm

These rules apply throughout the entire forum. If you are caught breaking these rules, you will be punished as the staff member carrying out the punishment sees fit

1.) Spamming - Spamming is not allowed in any way shape or form within the forum or the chat box. This includes posting in a topic with no intention of joining said topic.

2.) Flaming- Absolutely NOT tolerated in any form, or at any time. If you are having a problem, or another person does something you don't agree with, Then put on your big boy pants and address it in a civilized manner. If a person has been giving you grief and you're fed up with it-- DON'T RETALIATE-- Instead, alert one of the moderators so that they can address the problem as quickly as possible. Attacking the person back will result in you receiving punishment as well.

It should be noted that flaming over PM wont save you either-- If you are a victim of this, don't hesitate to come forward. If you are able, please

3.) Bullying of any sort is not tolerated-- If you are found out to be the culprit, You will be permanently banned without a second thought. If a person is upset, then you should have enough common sense to know when to just drop it. This forum is no place for petty spats, and disgusting behavior to the other members results in severe punishment. So keep it in mind before you fly off the handle and run your mouths

4.) Advertising - We do not allow advertising in any way shape or form. Links should not be given unless it is something like a YouTube video or an image, etc. Anything straying from a general file should be permitted by an administrator before posting. This includes through private messaging. This also includes fishing for interested members

5.) Double Posting - Do not double post on the same topic. Please. Its annoying. If you wish to add more, please just edit your original post rather than posting once again. Also, topics may be bumped, but only once every 48 hours.

6.) Method of Joining - Unless a topic is stated as "Open", one must ask permission before entering a role play topic. Generally, the creator of the thread should be asked if one wishes to join. Any topic labeled "Open" is fair game

7.) Post Order - There is no solidified post order within group roleplays. However, after posting, you may not post again unless everyone else within the topic has posted once since your post. This is to prevent people from being skipped.

8.) Respect - Any staff member has the ability to punish you. They are to be treated as if they are an admin. If you feel you're being treated unfairly by staff, provide a screenshot to Flynn or Myself. This rule also includes throwing pity parties in the chat box. If you want to disrespect yourself, do it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

Rule. Read Up.
Page 1 of 1