Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Stage 1- Salem EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Stage 1- Salem EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Stage 1- Salem EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Stage 1- Salem EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Stage 1- Salem EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Stage 1- Salem EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Stage 1- Salem EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Stage 1- Salem EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Stage 1- Salem EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Stage 1- Salem I_vote_lcapStage 1- Salem I_voting_barStage 1- Salem I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Stage 1- Salem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Stage 1- Salem Empty
PostSubject: Stage 1- Salem   Stage 1- Salem EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Outside of the mossy stone tower, Ryan felt a shiver run down his spine. He looked into the sky, unable to see the tip of the tower due to trifling clouds. Though, even if there were no clouds, the top would be invisible to him anyways. He placed his hand on the stone and felt something off about it. Ryan wasn't one for superstition, but it almost felt... Evil. His hand quaked as his gut told him to leave, but he couldn't yet.

Was he honestly thinking of going in? That seemed like a terrible decision, though a refreshing one of previous time. He was the epitome of bravery then. Now things were clearly different. After walking around to the front, wet grass blades mushing beneath his feet, he found that the lock had already been broken. Someone has entered... But who would be brave or ignorant enough to go first. Ryan swallowed his fear, opened the door and entered.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

Gold : 36

Stage 1- Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1- Salem   Stage 1- Salem EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:43 pm

" so you are the one who has come to challenge me? shame i wanted to catch up on some reading but i guess i wont have time to " Salem put his book away and prepared for combat lets see what you can do. "
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Stage 1- Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1- Salem   Stage 1- Salem EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Still unsure of what the hell he just walked into, Ryan felt the voice echo off of the walls around him. There seemed to be books... Books everywhere. This room must be a library. Ryan heard the warning from what seemed to be a man. He pressed hard on his jacket zipper and his Genocider formed around his body. His mentality flipped completely as vision was granted to him. "Fight now, read in hell."
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

Stage 1- Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1- Salem   Stage 1- Salem EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:16 pm

" come now why so aggressive i guess you cant be reasoned with still the first move is yours " salem stepped back putting as much space as he could between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Stage 1- Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1- Salem   Stage 1- Salem EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:23 pm

Lynch twisted his head a bit allowing the dim light to glisten off his mask. He made this moment brief and began dashing at the reader with his arms behind his back. According to his "Intel", Salem was a magic user. Wizards were the trickiest of Genociders, besides tricksters. Lynch would have to be as hasty as possible. Within just a few seconds, Lynch was immediately before him. The room they were in was rather large, but still enclosed. One of them could die here.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

Stage 1- Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1- Salem   Stage 1- Salem EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:30 pm

salem had to react fast he quickly moved backwards firing waves of lightning and fire trying to create some space between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Stage 1- Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1- Salem   Stage 1- Salem EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:46 pm

"Ayayayaya" Lynch chanted as he changed his direction. He began running on the side of bookshelf's and launching himself off when needing to Dodge. His sticky feet were a valuable asset here. He was only a little faster than his target and was able to keep up pretty easily. Plus the projectiles were easy to predict. With two fingers, Lynch led his race toward the target. They were nearing the wall.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

Stage 1- Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1- Salem   Stage 1- Salem EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Salem kept shooting the waves this time changing the eliments to water and ice and eventually his back hit the wall and salem saw the fingers dashing towards him so he held out his palms to meet him " FLAME WARD! " the barrer formed in front of salem's body in an attempt to put lynch off and create some space between them.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Stage 1- Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1- Salem   Stage 1- Salem EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Lynch saw the wall of fire before him. "Too hot..." He said obviously. He bent his waist and used his hands to handspring himself onto the wall before the Two of them. Luckily, he was able to cling to was and reached down to poke the witch once more. He was only a few feet away, within Lynch's armspan.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

Stage 1- Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1- Salem   Stage 1- Salem EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Salem never expected him to dodge the wall of flames and dodged just before the strike happend and formed two lighting bolts in his hands before launching them towards lynch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stage 1- Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1- Salem   Stage 1- Salem Empty

Back to top Go down

Stage 1- Salem
Page 1 of 1