Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) I_vote_lcapIm fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) I_voting_barIm fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) I_vote_lcapIm fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) I_voting_barIm fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)

Go down 
+3
Aj
Dann432432
Ryan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) Empty
PostSubject: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:55 pm

So... As you can probably tell I'm frustrated with the lot of you. To the point where I was near dropping the site completely... But that wouldn't be very fair. The inactivity literally drives me crazy. And I made an RP for everyone to enjoy! Ideas aren't easy guys. I think this concept is pretty much done for. I mean... Only 3 people have characters.

I honestly wanna know what you guys think we should do. I honestly wanted to do another Naruto roleplay but that's just me. Comment below and I can make a site for the best idea I guess. There won't be a vote this time, but I'll pick the one I like the most cause whenever there's a vote you all still don't back it up so...
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gold : 35

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:07 pm

I'm personally sorry, I've been busy as shit. I tried doing it, but I've been playing DnD, doing homework, Life just got a hold on me, so, if you want to drop the site, do so. It's a fantastic idea, but I should stop trying even post here anymore, I stop topics if I do.
Back to top Go down
Aj

Gold : 7

Backpack
Flares: 0
Matches: 0
Rope: 0

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Everyone's been busy, as school has come up. The site's concept is lacking a bit, to be honest, but we can all fix that. I am also sorry...but maybe we could do the Naruto concept, although it has been used a lot in the 'community'. It angers me that I don't talk to Gem, Octo, and all the other users due to the activity. I think this all kinda started when Flynn 'left' and school started...that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Yea I miss talking to everyone too. But no one wants to sit and wait in a chatbox hoping someone might log in. I honestly don't know what to do at this point. And as for Naruto, I'm sure I can spice it up.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

Gold : 6

Backpack
Flares: 0
Matches: 0
Rope: 0

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:01 am

Gomenasai...

T.T Though as most people have mentioned the school year has started, and so those who attend school have less time to be online due to school hours,homework,clubs and after-school activities. T.T and maybe there are people like me who are forced to go to bed early and can't get on ofter a certain time on weekdays.

Naruto rp? An Idea..? I'm not sure but most sites I have been on have a storyline and such but allow users to have their own magic and weapons opposed to having them already made for them. Take Fairy Tail Rp for example. This site has hundreds of users who joined the site because they love the Fairy Tail anime and want to roleplay in that world. However instead of having them choose from the existing magics that are provided in the anime/wikia, they created rules and templates to allow them to create their own unique and diverse magic that makes it interesting and fun.

In my opinion, having to follow an already made storyline isn't that fun, because most people want their characters to go through the story they created for their character.

>.< Oh and if this doesn't make sense or is offensive , I apologize in advance.

Sincerily- The Sakura Fox and Light/Void Angel
Back to top Go down
Papa Vector Steambath

Papa Vector Steambath

Gold : 4

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:22 am

Honestly, I have no excuse as nothing has changed for me since I joined this site. For some reason when I see no one here I leave other than staying and waiting which is what I normally used to do. Regarding characters, I would have made one but I think Im just too lazy to read all the new stuff.

Anyway, I think you should make RPs on popular animes or mangas like: Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, FMA, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc. Not only will this give you a good amount of variety, it will give everyone their own personal storyline, since I doubt that we will focus on the ACTUAL plot of these shows.

As for the inactivity, as everyone has said so far, most people go to college or "high school". The amount of work and pressure put on them, may leave them unmotivated to go on sites and RP.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:34 am

I generally have tried my best to be active, an I have tried making open topics to keep the site alive. The reason my activeness has been decreasing is just because there's not that much to do and, since i'm back home from holidays, our timelines have gone nuts and everything is crazy and mental and...

Gah

But, honestly, an anime-based site may be the best thing we can do. It certainly seems like the best choice to attract members, anyways. As for what anime, Naruto seems like a fair choice.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:10 pm

So as a conclusion:

An anime theme works but it needs a unique factor
Naruto seems to be the most rounded for people

I could totally make a new website or fire NaruPG back up but the primary issue is that I don't want to waste time. This is a last shot kind of deal. While I'm solely responsible for you all at the moment I still need some sort of cooperation.

IF we make a Naruto roleplay, will you all be active? I don't want to feel bad for things that I can't control. This is my biggest concern.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:30 am

I, mod or not, will definetly remain active, and I will try to get others to log on if possible. If anything, e should try to recruit others, as just our memberbase is not enough for a full site.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:37 pm

Just an update, I'm developing the site now. I can either release this site with all the content and decent visuals or release the site after I know a bit more about CSS. If I release it sooner, I can change the image as we develop. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Gold : 7

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:00 pm

My opinion is that we open the site at this moment. That is because there may be people who know about CSS, and some people may like the kind of site which improves as it goes on.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm

WWW.bijuu.forumotion.com

Still a work in progress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)   Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints) Empty

Back to top Go down

Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Reborn :: Regulation :: News-
Jump to: