Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Naruto Stat System EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Naruto Stat System EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Naruto Stat System EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Naruto Stat System EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Naruto Stat System EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Naruto Stat System EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Naruto Stat System EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Naruto Stat System EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Naruto Stat System EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Naruto Stat System I_vote_lcapNaruto Stat System I_voting_barNaruto Stat System I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Naruto Stat System I_vote_lcapNaruto Stat System I_voting_barNaruto Stat System I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Naruto Stat System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Naruto Stat System Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Stat System   Naruto Stat System EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Chakra:

Determines the users maximum amount of Chakra. Chakra is used to perform Jutsu and will deplete based on the Jutsu used. Should a user be completely depleted of Chakra, they will be unable to use Jutsu for the remainder of an encounter.
Chakra Formulas:

Jutsu:

Jutsu stat has two effects. One determines how much damage your Justus do. The second determines if you can learn a Jutsu. Certain Jutsu will require a specific Jutsu level to perform.

Every ten points of Jutsu will add 1 DMG to Chakra Based Attacks.

Strength:

This determines how much damage your basic hits will do. This includes with your fists and with weapons. (Though there may be a weapon DMG modifier)

Every ten points of Strength will add 1 DMG to Physical Attacks

Speed:

Determines how fast you are. The speed of a melee attack is equal to your speed. (Distance being 1 for melee attacks) This also determines if you can dodge attacks. The algorithm below is used to solve any debates on dodging. Movement speed is determined by speed as well. As a default, all characters are able to move 40 yards in 5 seconds with 0 Speed.

For every ten points added to speed, the users 40 Yard Dash time will drop by .2 Seconds

Dodge Formula:

Sense:

Determines how easily you can sense other characters. This allows you to focus on characters in your basic vicinity. With this skill, you can notice the presence of things around you without having to see them.

Every point of Sense will add one foot to the users Sense Range[/b]
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

Naruto Stat System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Stat System   Naruto Stat System EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 3:18 am

Can I just state how I understand nothing in this (Mainly the mathematics symbols)?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Naruto Stat System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Stat System   Naruto Stat System EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Yea don't worry. I changed basically everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Stat System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Stat System   Naruto Stat System Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Stat System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Reborn :: Regulation :: News-
Jump to: