Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Mason's Abilities  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Mason's Abilities  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Mason's Abilities  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Mason's Abilities  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Mason's Abilities  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Mason's Abilities  EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Mason's Abilities  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Mason's Abilities  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Mason's Abilities  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Mason's Abilities  I_vote_lcapMason's Abilities  I_voting_barMason's Abilities  I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Mason's Abilities  I_vote_lcapMason's Abilities  I_voting_barMason's Abilities  I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Mason's Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

Gold : 13

Mason's Abilities  Empty
PostSubject: Mason's Abilities    Mason's Abilities  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:47 am

Ability Name: Segunda Etapa

Ability Effect: Mason transforms in his ultimate form. In this his appearance drastically changes. He become more animal Prefering to be on all fours then his feet. His body has become tougher greatly increasing his defense but also allows him to be swift and elegent. In his form blue wings of reaitsu (magic energy) can be found on his back allowing him to fly and now resembling a griffin more then panther as well as a blue flame covering connected to his long tail. His special ability becomes three timed stronger now able to move three people. 50+ Attack and Speed, 30 Defense, 20 Magic Defense. (Cannot be used until two post into the ability Ressurccion. Lasts 10 posts, cooldown 10.)

Ability Level: 3

Character Relation (What anime character is this power related to and how?): This power is related to Grimmjow from bleach because he is an Arrancar, furthermore Espada in which two others have unlocked the ability to ascend.

Link to anime character: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Grimmjow_Jaegerjaquez

Ability Name: Terror Drill

Ability Effect: Spinning rapidly Mason hurdles forward with great speed using his body as a sharp drill to tear through objects with great power. This ability when used with Segunda Etapa can be enhanced and strenghtened with Magic allowing Mason to drill things as hard a steel.
+30 Speed, +40 Attack (Segunda Etapa Stats: +40, Speed ,+50 Attack, and +30 Magic.) Last a post, cool down three post.

Ability Level: 2/3

Character Relation: This is related to Grimmjow through his aspect of death which is Destruction. This ability can dril through land, people, and other abilities. This is a perfect example of Destruction

Ability Name: Panthers Assualt

Ability Effect: Using his great speed Mason dashes forward attacking the opponent with a flurry of physical attacks (Using, Fist, Claws, Tails, Legs) while lethal attack using his special ability. Once finnished with the physical assualt mason roars a powerful blast from his mouth to finish the attack off. +30 Attack, +40 Magic, +10 Speed. Last one post, cool down three.

Ability Level: 2

Character Relation: This is siimlar to Grimmjow because in the anime his physically assaulted Ichigo with a flurry of endless punchs although I chose to add a blast to increase the amount of power and destruction.

Last edited by Mason Windrake on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Mason's Abilities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason's Abilities    Mason's Abilities  EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Add some cooldowns and durations!
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Mason's Abilities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason's Abilities    Mason's Abilities  EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mason's Abilities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason's Abilities    Mason's Abilities  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mason's Abilities
Page 1 of 1