Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Octo's abilities. Have fun. I_vote_lcapOcto's abilities. Have fun. I_voting_barOcto's abilities. Have fun. I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Octo's abilities. Have fun. I_vote_lcapOcto's abilities. Have fun. I_voting_barOcto's abilities. Have fun. I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Octo's abilities. Have fun.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Octocactus

Octocactus

Gold : 5

Octo's abilities. Have fun. Empty
PostSubject: Octo's abilities. Have fun.   Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Ability Name: Giga Screw Breaker

Ability Effect: The user generates a regular-sized screw and hold it upwards, which then grows to roughly twice the user's size (four meters long and three meters wide, except for the handle, which stays the same). The user spins it quickly, then dashes through an area with it, attempting to pierce anything in his way. Just like with all of Kumagawa's screws, this one is extremely light. Enough to be able to move around normally with it. Four posts of cooldown.

+ 20 Strength

+ 30 Speed

Ability Level: Tier 1

Character Relation: Kumagawa Misogi. Since he can generate screw at will and change their shapes and size, something like this is possible. Besides... Gurren Lagann. Wow. Such pro.

Link to anime character: http://medakabox.wikia.com/wiki/Misogi_Kumagawa

Ability Name: User's Sake

Ability Effect: The user overexerts his weakness to his surroundings. As such, he appears so weak, that he can no longer be classified as an "entity" by the naked eye, or by any other tracking means (such as aura tracking, spiritual energy tracking, etc.), and therefore becomes invisible to everything and anything. Even if it works by overexerting weakness, the user itself doesn't get weaker. The user can, however, be detected normally by the opponent if he is at least one meter or closer to them. Things the user touches, including his clothes and screws, also turn invisible while they're being touched. Lasts for five posts, and has a five post cooldown.

Ability Level: Tier 1

Character Relation: Kumagawa Misogi is the weakest person in the world. As such, his "weakness" carried over to Takeda as a Free Form.

Ability Name: Split Burden

Ability Effect: The user can "infect" things with his weakness to make the things he touches even weaker. This includes the air, and, as such, the user can move freely without air drag. Anything the user touches, be it living or non-living, also becomes weaker. This "weakness emission" resonates with Kumagawa's screws, and, as such, things near the screws, be they regular or from Book Maker, also become weaker. Lasts for Ten posts, with five for cooldown after being deactivated.

+ 80 Speed

- 35 to all stats (except Sense) against anything that the user touches OR that is in an area of 1 square meter to one of the user's screws. Debuffs don't stack, and last for three posts.

Ability Level: Tier 2

Character Relation: Kumagawa Misogi. As I said, he's the weakest person in the world. This is just a manipulation of said "weakness".

Last edited by Octocactus on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

PostSubject: Re: Octo's abilities. Have fun.   Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:39 pm

For users sake, does your character actually become invisible. As in we cannot see them?
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

Octocactus

Gold : 5

PostSubject: Re: Octo's abilities. Have fun.   Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Yes.
...I kinda made it complex-sounding, didn't I? But that's partly what it does.
Back to top Go down
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

Gold : 13

PostSubject: Re: Octo's abilities. Have fun.   Octo's abilities. Have fun. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:40 pm

All good. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octo's abilities. Have fun.   Octo's abilities. Have fun. Empty

Back to top Go down

Octo's abilities. Have fun.
Page 1 of 1