Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
NEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
NEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
NEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
NEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
NEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
NEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
NEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
NEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
NEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
NEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) I_vote_lcapNEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) I_voting_barNEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) I_vote_rcap 
Naga
NEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) I_vote_lcapNEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) I_voting_barNEWS: The story begins (PLZ READ GAIS) I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge