Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapArtemisia Locksear (W.I.P) I_voting_barArtemisia Locksear (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapArtemisia Locksear (W.I.P) I_voting_barArtemisia Locksear (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

Gold : 13

Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P)   Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Character Name: Artemisia Locksear

Appearance: Artemisia is a young lady about the age of 18 with shoulder length silky snow white hair. She has pale white skin with a light carmel touch. He face has the darkest tone of carmel yets its a heavenly sight still has faded. Her wings repeated the same tent and yet in pure sunlight they shine in a purplish blue tent. While in angle form his wears a  white or badge sundress with a black ribbon around the waist and shiny leather ballerina slippers. In human form she wears a white blouse tucked into a mid length white balloon skirt once again tie off with a black ribbon and black leather slippers.

Background:

Personality: Artemisia is very kind and compassionate. Being an like an angel she is very wise and intelligent along with having such beauty and grace. Yet oblivious to newer things or ideals of others, she is very self righteous, reliable and  trustworthy. She servers no one but god but could be easily swayed by feelings of love or lust. But will fight for values she or her lord deems nessacary for the betterment of the world. She is not fond on beings tied to darkness like, or evil intent her purpose is to protect people from them even if that mean killing them.

Alignment (Light or Dark*?): Light

Inherited Power (Ex: Naruto, Starrk, Whitebeard):
Hinata Hyuga

_Acquired Powers_

1. Name: Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fist

Effect: Artemis focuses her chakra into her palms forming two lion heads onto her hands. Once completed she would dash forward hitting the targets chakra points cutting off their magic power temporarily. The target loses all magic power for three posts. This ability when hit multiple times with does not stack the magic sealing effect.  Lasts Five Post, Cooldown Five +50 attack, +50 Magic.

Tier: 2

2. Name: Eight Trigrams: Protective Sixty-Four Palms

Effect: Concentrating chakra into her finger tips she forms a protective sphere of sixty four points of chakra which rapidly spirals burning and eradicating anything it touches preventing physical attacks completely. Furthmore within a one foot range of the sphere the user will thrust both hands forward sending a target flying backwards This acts as both form of defense and attack. Last one post, Cooldown three. +50 Magic, +40 Magical Defense, +10 Attack.

Tier: 2

3. Name: Eight Trigrams: Air Palm

Effect: The user through chakra control concentrate chakra into their palm focusing it around their hand. The user then thrusts forward expelling the chakra from their hand hurdling it forward in the shape of a giant palm. The user can fire two a post each palm is +20 Magic.

Tier: Tier 1

-Free Forms-

Chakra Control: Artemisia is able use this ability to walk on water, climb steep surfaces and focus chakra to enhance her physical attacks greatly.

Pressure Point Manipulation: Artemisia is able to see and attack pressure points on her targets body this allows her to temporarily stop the flow of magic power through her attacks the more she hits the longer the duration.

Byakugan:  The user gains the ability to see and detect anything within 360 degree. The user can also see chakra points which allows her to both read her opponents movements and increase her reaction time. This ability is immune to illusion or tricks. +15 Sense

Healing: Artemisia has the ability to heal medium sized wounds via the hands.

_Stats_
*Out of 100*

Strength: 30

Magic: 5

Speed: 30

Defense: 15

Magic Defense: 15

Sense: 5
*May only put a maximum of 10*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Optional*

_Duty Request_

Role:

History:

*Note, neither Light nor Dark are evil. Do not think you have to be good or evil. They are both good and both evil in their own ways.    s sshhzz
Back to top Go down

Artemisia Locksear (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Reborn :: Archives :: Option 1 :: Character Creation-
Jump to: