Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
The Beginning of the Espada  I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of the Espada  I_voting_barThe Beginning of the Espada  I_vote_rcap 
Naga
The Beginning of the Espada  I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of the Espada  I_voting_barThe Beginning of the Espada  I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

The Beginning of the Espada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

Gold : 13

The Beginning of the Espada  Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the Espada    The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:33 am

Mason was visiting the small twin of Solonium today and it felt great. The princess and Flynn decided to kick him out of the castle for a while for another one of there spars. It was comforting knowing that he could leave freely knowing that his partner could single handedly take down anyone who dared attack the princess. It wasn't that he didn't want to be there rather then he couldn't so he decides sitting around wouldn't solve anything.

The fact that Flynn and Mason possessed similar powers was surprising but it seemed as is Mason was a little to much of an animal which was fair. He desired to find someone of from the Ebony Army who had the same powers as them. He desired to make that person his partner to call on them when need it's as if he felt a natural bond to people with the power of Arrancar and maybe it was true.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Espada    The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:38 am

"Hey"

A female voice called out to the man who walked through the streets, coming from a woman sitting on the edge of a building, looking down like a vulture on it`s prey. Bored out of her mind and with no idea what to do, interaction with other humans seemed like a decent idea at the time. Pushing herself from the edge, Sasha allowed herself to drop before using her reiatsu to stop just before colliding with the ground, then neatly falling on two feet.

"Who are you?" She said, in a stern voice which may or may not have seemed rude at the time. Hopefully not, because this man could be somebody important.
Back to top Go down
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Espada    The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:05 am

Maaon would turn when hr heard someone yell "Hey" from above. Once looking up he noticed a young lady sitting on edge of a building looking down at him with a menacing glare. He sighed when she leaped off the build he would be concerned because it was a long drop but he assumed that she wasn't normal.

To his surprise she would fall quite fast although something else caught his surprise. The presence of a slight spiritual pressure just before she carefully landed. Annoyed by her next comment Mason decided to ignore her for a while until he finally answered, "Mason Windrake, one of the guardians for the princess." Mason would think back to spiritual pressure from moments before, "Who are you, was that spiritual pressure coming from you early."
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Espada    The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Sysira`s royal guard? Shouldn`t he then be by her side, if he is indeed one of her royal guards? It would certainly be dangerous to leave her undefended. But Sasha guessed that it was due to the presence of another guard by her side that the man left, rather than simply his own stupidity. He also seemed to be aware of spiritual pressure...interesting. There were two conclusions to be deduced from this. Either this man simply had a vast amount of knowledge and knew of the energy known as spiritual pressure, or he himself possesed a similar power to Sasha.

"Yes, it was, what of it?" She asked, indifferent about the fact he was a royal guard. No high position would be able to intimidate her into changing her rather harsh and shrewd personality.
Back to top Go down
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Espada    The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 pm

He felt the sense of shrewd personality toward him it was nothing personal he assumed but still felt annoying. He decided to play against her personality with his own demeaning abilities. He also wanted to get to the mystery of the spiritual pressure. Ignoring her statement he pretending to walk away while his facial expressions straightened, eyebrows arched to and angered peak and body visibly tense, "I am meeting someone and I am late, It was nice talking but it is time I bid you farewell." He weakly raised his hand signing a goodbye sign playing this situation perfectly hopefully she took the bait.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Espada    The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Interested in this man, yet not wishing to simply appear weak by following him, she decided to test things her own way. Allowing the man to walk for a moment, Sasha began her assualt, charging a ball of reiatsu in her hand. Grinning at the though of being able to battle a formidable opponent, Sasha could not stop herself from releasing the energy in a large blast which raced towards her foe at a high speed, packing immense destructive force.

Let`s see what he can do.
Back to top Go down
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Espada    The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Mason was slightly happy when his assumptions were proved to be correct, that this woman obtained a spiritual pressure. While walking away he managed to detect a rise within here spiritual pressure which could only be one of two things. Either she was flaunting off her power or she was preparing to attack him from behind. Either way Mason decided to play along. The rise in spiritual pressure proved to be an attack. Using his Pesquisa he was able to detect a spiritual based attack coming his way. His smile quickly faded as activated his Sonido easily dodging the blast allowing him to move to the top of a build a few feet away from his previous position, "Hmm, did I hit a nerve." He flashed a smile a his new friends direction his canine teeth protruding from his mouth a he crouched down on the building his body posture fully mimicking a wild cat.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Espada    The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Dodged. That was too be expected of someone with similar power to Sasha herself. But the way he did it, the instant flash which sent him to another location at a high speed. Sonido. One of Sasha`s own abilities. Intruiged more, but hesitant to make any rash decisions, the girl simply stood still, her eyes finally having located the man on top of a building, apperantly ready to pounce. An interesting stance, to say the least. She gave him a shrewd look, remaining silent, her guard up, ready for almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Espada    The Beginning of the Espada  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:17 am

Mason smiled he personality had drastically changed it was now more animalistic, intimidating. He would leap off the building aiming to pierce his hand through her neck with his bare hand. He wanted to test the limits of her strength maybe this was the one he was looking for. He just had to stay alive himself, "Let the games began!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Espada    The Beginning of the Espada  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Espada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Reborn :: Archives :: Option 1 :: Ire :: Solonium-
Jump to: