Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
James mercer character creation complete EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
James mercer character creation complete EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
James mercer character creation complete EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
James mercer character creation complete EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
James mercer character creation complete EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
James mercer character creation complete EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
James mercer character creation complete EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
James mercer character creation complete EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
James mercer character creation complete EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
James mercer character creation complete I_vote_lcapJames mercer character creation complete I_voting_barJames mercer character creation complete I_vote_rcap 
Naga
James mercer character creation complete I_vote_lcapJames mercer character creation complete I_voting_barJames mercer character creation complete I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

James mercer character creation complete

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm Johnson

Gold : 36

James mercer character creation complete Empty
PostSubject: James mercer character creation complete   James mercer character creation complete EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:55 am

Character Name:flare hunter

Appearance: red tunic and leather bottoms and boots. has fire red hair with orange and yellow streaks going through it carrys a tome with a transmute sign on it.

Background: flare always had an interest in fire. His family (Family of non risk takers) told him to stay away from fire,  he didnt listen. one day he brought a book of fire tomes off a strange man and accidently turned his family into ash and his whole home was burned but insted of trying to stop it his face lit up with glee to see everything burning to ash and since then he has enjoyed burning everything in sight. He also carry's around a lighter with a transmute symbal on it incase he needs it.

Personality: psychopathic and has no sense of sympathy or remorse

Alignment (Light or Dark*?): dark

Inherited Power (Ex: Naruto, Starrk, Whitebeard): roy mustang ( full metal alchemist )

_Acquired Powers_

1. Name: ingition blast

Effect: cause a target area to explode in flames at the snap of a finger and hits everything with in a  25 yard ( about 11 meters) ( uses in most fights ) + 40 magic

Tier: 2

no start up

3 turn cooldown

2. Name: flare tornado

Effect: the target is shot with 5 small but accurate rounds of fire for precise targets. + 25 magic per shot that hits and +40 speed for each that does not
(does not stack)

Tier: 1

no start up

5 turn cooldown

3. Name: pinpoint burst ( used in the fight vs envy )

Effect: allows the user to target the fluids in a persons body and after firing a shot if it makes contact it causes them to explode in a burst of flames.

Tier: 2

8 turn start up

5 turn cool down

must make contact in order to work and the air must not be disrupted or the projectile will be disrupted

-Free Forms-

flame form : his body is covered in fire burning everything he comes into contact with.

air transmutation: Allows him to draw out elements from other sources enabling his powers to work as normal in situations that would normal stop fire e.g during a rain storm ( as seen in the fight vs lust )

_Stats_
*Out of 100*

Strength:5

Magic:35

Speed:20

Defense:10

Magic Defense:25

Sense:
*May only put a maximum of 10*

_Duty Request_

Role: raid party leader

details: one of the first leading the charge into battle and steal the enemy resources and burn buildings and resources

History: as well as fire flare was also into military tactics of the past to improve his skills in battle through the use of tactics to out smart his foes making him even more valuable in combat scenarios. Upon seeing his strategical prowess in battle he was approached by a local militia to join there forces as a strategist in exchange they would prove him with a place to rest his head to which flare agreed however after a job went wrong he was captured by the army who agreed to release him if he helped with a task of eliminating them to which the battle was won thanks to his brilliant tactics and well placed fire attack. After the battle he was offered a place as the army's raid captain to which he agreed.

Last edited by James Mercer on Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

PostSubject: Re: James mercer character creation complete   James mercer character creation complete EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:56 pm

Air transmutation is more like a freeform. Change the ignition blast to include damage as well as reduce the Cooldown. Its top high for a simple attack. Also tell how big the area is.For pinpoint burst change the startup to like 8 and make the Cooldown 5. Try to be more descriptive as well. Also your strength can't be left at 0. Every stat other than sense needs at least 5
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

Gold : 22

PostSubject: Re: James mercer character creation complete   James mercer character creation complete EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:31 am

James mercer character creation complete Nas25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James mercer character creation complete   James mercer character creation complete Empty

Back to top Go down

James mercer character creation complete
Page 1 of 1