Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Ultimate Fanfic EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Ultimate Fanfic EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Ultimate Fanfic EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Ultimate Fanfic EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Ultimate Fanfic EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Ultimate Fanfic EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Ultimate Fanfic EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Ultimate Fanfic EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Ultimate Fanfic EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Ultimate Fanfic I_vote_lcapUltimate Fanfic I_voting_barUltimate Fanfic I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Ultimate Fanfic I_vote_lcapUltimate Fanfic I_voting_barUltimate Fanfic I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Ultimate Fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaibaReincarnated

Gold : 5

Ultimate Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Fanfic   Ultimate Fanfic EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:48 pm

[18:35:27] * KaibaReincarnated watches Savannah ask him out
[18:35:42] * KaibaReincarnated makes out with her
[18:36:11] * KaibaReincarnated wakes up from his dream coming to a reality as he leaves his house seeing two girls fantasizing about him. Savvanah and Diana
[18:36:52] * KaibaReincarnated is pushed over a cliff by Savvanah
                 after she kisses him
              KaibaReincarnated shouts why after the kiss as his voice fades
[18:38:15] * KaibaReincarnated is on the floor bleeding after being pushed
[18:38:40] * KaibaReincarnated throws up after he lands hard on a boulder
[18:39:07] * KaibaReincarnated thinks he needs to kill Savvanah before she does it again
[18:40:01] * KaibaReincarnated stabs Savvanah and steals her money
[18:40:24] * KaibaReincarnated buys enough products to create a new and improved virtual duel disk system from the game shop
[18:40:51] * KaibaReincarnated tells Ryan he killed her coz she made out with him
[18:43:12] * KaibaReincarnated watches Savvanah come back with her ka "Dark Magician Girl" as                                the stab never killed her
[18:43:55] @ Ryan faints and gives the power of Dark Magician to KaibaReincarnated who then transorms his ka into Blue-Eyes White Magician when his 1st polymerization went off which turns his soul into Blue-Eyes White Magician
[18:43:57] Captain Smeghead appears in his ka form fused with Red-Eyes Black Dragon in his soul and his girlfriend Samantha who had the ka of Harpie Queen fused into her soul just like everyone else had in the group of Soul Monsters, making her an official member
[18:43:57] * KaibaReincarnated then watches Diana transform into the Maiden with the Eyes of Blue
[18:44:01] Captain Smeghead : LOL
[18:44:23] @ Ryan : btw, stop them fighting kaiba
[18:44:31] Captain Smeghead : Dont Kaiba
[18:44:33] Captain Smeghead : Its hilarious
[18:44:33] * KaibaReincarnated summons his ka and makes him determine who he should pick
[18:45:01] * KaibaReincarnated uses duplication to go with the both of them
[18:45:13] * KaibaReincarnated's 2nd copy dies
[18:45:26] * KaibaReincarnated goes out with both of them
[18:45:48] * KaibaReincarnated makes them fight after they argue about his hotness
[18:46:24] Captain Smeghead : Lol
[18:46:49] Captain Smeghead : How uh... did they start fighting
[18:47:00] * KaibaReincarnated watches as they start to summon thier evolution form(the ultimate fighter of the family)
[18:47:09] * KaibaReincarnated flashbacks
[18:48:00] * KaibaReincarnated flirts with Savvanah then Diana then his real girlfriend who he then   decides to dump
[18:48:43] KaibaReincarnated : Savvanah and Diana both start saying he dumped her coz he wanted to be with one of them
[18:48:26] Captain Smeghead : ....
[18:48:27] Captain Smeghead : Lol thats why their fighting?
[18:50:17] * KaibaReincarnated looks into the ka of his true love who is the fusion of them after there fight causes a polymerization flies out of his pocket into the middle of their fight
[18:51:07] * KaibaReincarnated looks at the new sorceror the Blue-Eyes Magician Girl
Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fanfic
Page 1 of 1