Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Hundredth Finale EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Hundredth Finale EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Hundredth Finale EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Hundredth Finale EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Hundredth Finale EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Hundredth Finale EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Hundredth Finale EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Hundredth Finale EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Hundredth Finale EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Hundredth Finale I_vote_lcapHundredth Finale I_voting_barHundredth Finale I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Hundredth Finale I_vote_lcapHundredth Finale I_voting_barHundredth Finale I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Hundredth Finale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Lynch walked into the pitch black room blindly. In his Genocider, he wasn't often blinded, however in reality as a human he saw nothing. His Genocider, Lynch, brought him an escape from the darkness he wandered into. After putting a few specs onto his suit immediately before the fight, he felt confident in himself. As the door he entered from closed, he felt the platform below him begin to rise.

After the end of his ascension, a bright light flashed on immediately. A room with only one other present was revealed. This must be his opponent. After looking around, Lynch noticed the in-wall cameras from every angle. As he assumed, this fight would be televised. It was the finals of the hundredth Genocider Brawl after all. He knew he'd make it. But now was no time to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:20 pm

I, Jason Thresher as everybody believed I was called, casually, walked around the room, after my platform finished rising up into the ring. In front of me stood a person, shorter than me, in a cloak and wearing a mask. with a wierd gothic appearance. What was it with people these days? Half of them looked like they wanted to attempt suicide and the other half looked like they tried to but for some reason failed and now lived "Forever in their depression". It was annoying.

"Hello grey" I said loudly, not caring what his name was, "Isn`t it a little too early to go trick-or-treating in your costume??" This mockery almost came to me naturally. I just couldn`t help myself. This fight would probably be easy, hopefully ending quickly so then I could.... But that would all come later. For now, i`d have to bash this little ghost-person around.

I placed a solitary ring in my index finger, becoming surrounded in a sillouhett, which faded after a few seconds, revealing someone who looked exactly like me, except with green hair, and dressed in robes. I never understood why he was so fancy. Mentally shrugging, I tapped my cane on the floor, waiting for the kidperson`s move, whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm

From beneath his mask, Lynch cracked a bit of a smile. However, not a jolly one. This smile was a bit twisted. Unlike Ryan, Lynch was more on the sadist side of a mentality. The beauty of Genociders was just that, you could be anyone you wanted. However, both share a body. One life, one death. But neither planned to die anytime soon.

Lynch flexed his muscles in a still position, making sure everything worked. He then began to walk slowly toward the enemy. He would shut this mans smart mouth. Maybe for good.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:47 pm

The kid`s slow walk seemed menacing. At least, it would have seemed menacing if it weren`t so dull. It was like he didn`t want to fight at all, like he thought this was a joke. It was definetly annoying. But funny? No. Being a patient man, I was able to not move, still keeping a steady eye on him in the event he mad any quick movements. Any attack he made would be easy to dodge at our distance, and would leave me with an opening.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:53 pm

His opponent remained immobile. Only he wasn't running his fat mouth now. Lynch broke into a dash and ran towards his opponent. At about 10 feet away he slowed down just a little allowing himself to make any necessary reactions. He found himself on his tiptoes looking for an opening.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Finally, my foe did something. I was afraid this match would just be a massive waiting game or something. Once he began his dash, I instantly reacted, running to the side and aiming my index finger at him like a gun. I aimed it just slightly infront of my foe so that he would be unable to dodge, or at least it would be hard to do so. Uttering the words "Bang", a small ball of energy, his bullet -bomb attack, shot out like a bullet from my "pistol", zooming towards the person at a moderatley high speed, though packing only a small punch.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Thanks to allowing himself to react, Lynch had a split second to do so. He attempted to clear this tiny bullet completely. He jumped up into a front flip to go over. However, he was grazed by the bullet; only a flesh wound, but it stung a good deal. Now just a few feet in front of his opponent, Lynch jabbed at him with an open right hand and his left hand rested in the air, ready to counter.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Of course, a counter attack was to be expected, unless I was some kind of idiot, which i`m obviously not. However, despite this, the man seemed to possess notable speed. But he was like a fly. Annoying and hard to hit, but is killed by a single blow. I was able to counter the move, bringing up my cane vertically, holding it with two hands as it made contact with the man`s fingers. This could pontentially break them, unless his bones were made of metal. But I wasn`t gonna give up then. Once the finger made contact, I swiped the cane to my left, which would send his finger to the side and allow me to bring the cane back for a blow to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Lynch smiled once more and almost let a sickening giglgle. The man before him was fast. Much faster than any human. But not even half as fast as Lynch. As his right hand was almost smacked, Lynch flipped it around to grab the staff. It left his hand hot but nothing was destroyed. He pulled himself forward with the seemingly immobile cane and speedily went to poke his opponent in the upper left thigh with his left hand, attempting to "Cripple" him.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:52 pm

This guy was definetly quick on his feet, and having dodged my attack now aimed for my leg with his finger. He was too fast for me to dodge, but a little jab wouldn`t do much to me anyways. At least, that was what I thought before I felt my left leg flop around, not working anymore. Knowing something was up, I decided to distance myself. But first, I would have to deal some damage. Using my other leg, I jumped back as I shot another bullet-bomb at point blank range, which would be nigh impossible to dodge considering it`s speed.

Once I gained enough distance, I used my cane to balance myself, waiting for my leg to start working again. "I know i`m beautiful," I said, in a sarcastic tone, "but please do not get all touchy with me."
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Still holding the cane, Ryan pulled it as soon as his fingers connected to the thigh. He knew his opponent would have lossed his balance at that point. He saw the man point and he yanked the cane once more, pulling himself to the opposite side of the shot, but still clutching the rod. "Without a leg, you're not very strong are you. With his empty hand, the left one, he focused his energy into the Scalpel and sliced his two fingers towards the foes neck.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:32 pm

I thought it was time for something more close-up and personal, despite my previous comment. We were at close range, and my opponent held my cane firmly, but I definetly had a physical edge when it came to strength. Ducking to dodge his slicing attack was easy enough. At the same time, I moved forward, almost throwing myself, yanking the cane forward and grabbing my foe`s hand, the one which held the cane. This way, my arm was wrapped around his wasit, allowing me to use this to balance myself. Since he had swung his hand in a slicing motion, I used my other open hand, swinging it over his neck to grab his wrist, Putting him in a sort of lock. Since I was physically stronger than him, he would be unable to escape.

"I got you know"

I lifted my leg, bringing it down on his left leg.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:56 pm

"Oh shit!" His opponent showed a bit of initiative when dodging Lynch's slice. He even reached to constrain the wrist of Lynch, though that wasnt going to happen. He used his scalpel to carve completely down the arm of his opponent, starting at the wrist and ending at the elbow. After the blade passed through, Lynch cursed himself. He was unable to slit his opponents wrist. Though he may have sliced an artery in the forearm. Though he had another situation, a large man at his waist.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:33 pm

My arm was down. Great. Well, deciding it was for the best, I finally let go of the cane. However, just as I did so, I decided to use my close range as an advantage. The only reason I missed last time is because I was thrown of balance, but now, I wrapped my still usable but incredibly painful arm around the man`s waist, digging the index finger of the open arm into his neck. I was too close to miss this time. I shot a bullet-bomb out, and was certain my foe couldn`t do anything to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:20 pm

Ryan whispered softly...

"Fuck"

Ryan took the shot to the throat. It was extremely painful and it managed to chip away the bottom half of his mask. Slightly, but it felt as if more was gone. Ryan flinched from the pain then immediately grabbed his opponent at the skull and attempted to shove his fingers into his eyes. Time for someone else to see black.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Feeling the hands around my skull, I barely had time to react as the man`s thumbs began pressing hard on my eyes. I was fast enough to prevent full blindness, removing my hand off his waist, grabbing his thumbs and using my superior strength to pull the man`s hands off. With my leg now working, I jumped back, taking a few steps backward to gain distance. I stood, panting, my vision slightly blurred. After the blow that man took, he would probably need to recooperate as well.

"Well well well." I said casually as if nothing had happened. "You are quite the fighter. But i`m afraid this is over."

I whistled for a moment, before, spinning, eying the audience.

"I have a little message for all of you!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Lynch slid back a few feet after being released from the hulks grip. He crouched on his hands and knees, with one palm on his neck. It still ached and he had no intention of attacking a man with his back turned. He waited patiently for what the man had to say.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:37 pm

I smirked at my opponent, knowing he wouldn`t attack me while I gave my message.

"Now," I began, "I`m sure you all know what a pureblood genesis is, right? Right. So, I`m sure it will surprise you to know that my employer is one of them. Yes, the genesis and I are going in on a joint business venture." Though in a stadium, I could literally hear the gasps all around the world.

"BUT" I continued, "There`s more. ANYBODY, that`s right, anaybody, who kills another genocider..." I paused for effect, "Will recieve a significant power boost. That`s right, just kill one of the pests, and you can be much, much stronger."

An evil grin was present on my face after I delievered the message.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Lynch sat in amazement. All he had to do was kill someone to get stronger? That was easy! He rushed the messenger with top speed. He would have sliced him open... If the lights didn't go out. If only he had his sensory while in his Genocider. In the pitch dark, he heard nothing. Only, he felt his consciousness slip away. He heard the opposer do the same. Slowly rock back and forth only to hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:41 pm

I had achieved my goal, and was not surprised when the lights went out, shortly before I fainted. I would soon wake up in the pits, with my previous opponent lying next to me. I could kill him, but I held back, instead reading the not that lay there.

"Job Well Done,

Live on emissary. And bring the other with you. He too craves power. Do not die, fore we'll be forced to make a copy.

-N"

Huh....I was beginning to hope this partnership would not be one I would regret. I simply sat, waiting for the other to wake up, unaware of what was going on in the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:09 pm

Lynch woke up and immediately jumped to his feet. He looked at his opponent, only they were now in an alleyway. His neck no longer hurt and it seemed as if his "foes" arm was functional once more. He looked down and read the note before looking back up. "What the hell is this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hundredth Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundredth Finale   Hundredth Finale Empty

Back to top Go down

Hundredth Finale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Reborn :: The Capital :: Arena (Gen Zone)-
Jump to: