Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Gym Class Heroes EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Gym Class Heroes EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Gym Class Heroes EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Gym Class Heroes EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Gym Class Heroes EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Gym Class Heroes EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Gym Class Heroes EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Gym Class Heroes EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Gym Class Heroes EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Gym Class Heroes I_vote_lcapGym Class Heroes I_voting_barGym Class Heroes I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Gym Class Heroes I_vote_lcapGym Class Heroes I_voting_barGym Class Heroes I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Gym Class Heroes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Afterca long day of the exploitation of his mind by the local public schools, Ryan decided to take a load off and head to the gym to take a load off. He often liked to bounce the basketballs off of the walls at high speeds and attempt to dodge them. While he was unable to see, his sense still remained sharp. Before entering the Gym, he scratched against his jeans with his bare foot and made his way in. The floors were hard and smooth, so he knew they'd been recently waxed. He made his way to where the basketballs normally were.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gold : 35

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Lucius happened to be at the gym, just sitting there, and then he saw a blind man, or at least, from the look in the mans eyes, the seemingly lifeless eyes. Lucius didn't know too much, he wasn't the smartest man, but he knew things from his life, and he knew those were a blinds mans eyes. He had been trained by a blind man, he tended to try not to ponder that.

He got up from where he was sitting, and took off his over-coat. He cracked his back, and pondered weather or not to say hello. He took a few seconds thinking, and then said, "Hello!" to the blind man, and then continued, "The names Lucius." He said that to be polite, although, he didn't plan on shaking the mans hand, even if that was honorable, he didn't really like shaking hands.

This brought him to one of the saying he lived by, "Fight, then if you're tired, fight some more, if you ain't down yet, fight even more. Fight till your body gives out." He thought the phrase, and thought about how he felt this man embodied it. Living blind was no easy feat, to go to the gym with no shame, even more of a feat. He had seen more then one man give up on life when he had gone blind.

Hell, when he was training, and was told to fight blindfolded, he damn near gave up right away. Of course, he learned that what you see, wasn't always what made you a good fighter. He even thought that sight was sometimes a hinderence, as it could be thought of as fear, but he showed not a single sign of thought on his face, rather he made himself look happy.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:23 pm

As soon as Ryan felt something move within the room, he looked in its direction. It was most likely a person. Ryan looked in that direction quickly before speaking "Who's there?" He asked softly. The person before him seemed to be moving hesitantly. He blinked and smiled before realizing he sounded hostile before.

As a child, people often strayed from him due to his silvery eyes. He didn't blame them, he was a bit of a freak. But living a life without site isn't too tragic. He always had his brother to look after him in the worst times. And this gave him the warmth to smile at new faces he would never see.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:41 pm

"My name is Lucius, the Gym teacher, and you're.... Ryan right?" Lucius would say, and smile. Even though he knew the boy couldn't see the smile, he hoped the boy could feel the happy smile. He stopped being even slightly hesitant. He then had another question.

"Do you know how to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:54 pm

A bit taken by the question Lucius asked, Ryan stepped back once. He felt his hair brush his face and looked back up toward where he assumed the teacher still was. He smiles again, this time showing his chompers. "Better than most people who can fight. I trained in Jeet Kune Do for about eight years."

Little did Lucius know, Ryan was lying. He trained for twelve years. He was also a third degree black belt. He'd also studied much more than Jeet Kune Do. His hand to hand combat skills were definitely better than most with vision.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Lucius kept smiling, Jeet Kune Do wasn't a bad style to fight with, but it was nothing, in his opinion, against his style, Spinning Hurricane style. Course, he figured the boy could hold himself, but then had to ask one thing.

"Should I use my Spinning hurricane style, or Gentle finger?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Ryan squinted when he heard this question. Was this man really thinking of attacking a student? He tensed his legs as he thought. "Gentle Finger?" Dirty old man. Naming a technique Gentle Finger. Ryan scratched his head as he felt for movement. Was he really going to do this?
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:30 pm

"It's a techniquie I was taught. It involves poking a nerve, causing your body to haywire, and I don't even need to hit it hard, the nerve is VERY difficult to hit. Also, the reason is, I need someone to fight in front of the class, since my first choice went off and ditched me." He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:36 pm

'Funny,' Ryan thought. 'My Genocider attacks the same way. A silencerin real life. Should be a fun eexperience.' Ryan looked toward the man asking questions. "Lucius, was it? Let's say I do join your class. We would be teaching students. But you see, children fear me. With eyes of silvery blue I am resented and forgotten. What then?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:49 pm

"They fear you, but trust me. You could be a villian and me the hero. It'd work considering that, as I stated before, they trust me, and you said they fear you. Of course, you'd have to make quite the enterence, maybe you can walk in all evil or spooky looking. I dunno, but you'd need to make it seems scary." He honestly wasn't sure if the man scared kids, although, he remembered back to his past, although, he didn't actually look back to it, he remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:52 pm

"Sorry Doc, but I don't think I wanna be the freakshow to your little main event. Besides-" Ryan grinned widely. A sign of arrogance flaunted his face. "You would have to beat me to impress them." Looking like a smug bastard, he lowered his brows and put his hands behind his head and gawked up at the ceiling. He scratched his leg with his foot and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:54 pm

"Tch. The only reason I'm a gym teacher is because I'm an idiot. Emotional idiot. I just know how to fight and work out, so, you won't be able to beat me. Trust me. Plus, you're the one who said you scared them. Come in the middle of the class if you want to fight me, we could settle it there."
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:01 pm

"I never said I liked scaring children." Ryan spat. He glared at Lucius and scowled with unease. 'Does this jerk really want to get mopped in front of his students? Meathead or not, novice fighting would be useless.' Unless there was something else about this geezer. Maybe he did know a thing or two. Or maybe he was talking out of his ass. He didn't seem like the brightest. Obviously. 'I mean... He's a gym teacher. His life already sucks enough. Do I really wanna make it worse...'

"Tomorrow at noon good for you?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:12 pm

"Tomorrow at noon then. You're in for one hell of a surprise if you think you're going to win easy." Lucius scoffed, and then said, "Off with you if we're done here."

'I understand the kid, if he thinks it'll be an easy fight. I'm an older guy, and you wouldn't think I trained roughly 15 years by a very strong man, hell, I respect the guy even today. He saved my ass on at least one occasion, and I saved him on one. But, I'm a gym leader and an idiot, causing most people to underestimate me. Such a sad thing.' Lucius went in though, starting with those thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:27 pm

After talking with the dirty old man, Ryan went home to his apartment. He made his way back home effortlessly, as he always did. He made himself dinner, did a bit of upper arm exercises and went straight to bed. He ate a big breakfast and returned to school the next day. During his lunch break, he proceeded to the gym to find Lucius. He entered the gym once more in the same fashion, though the ground was a bit warmer than last time. "Lucius!?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Lucius was in the middle of teaching a class when Ryan had walked in, he had made it extra difficult so that the room would be warmer for them to fight in. He looked over at Ryan, and said, "So you came? Ready to get your butt beat by an old man?" Lucius chuckled, "Kids, go sit on the other end of the gym, I'm going to have some fun."

Lucius didn't think he'd win very easy of course, but, he put up that front.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Ryan felt as about fifty pairs of feet scrambled toward the bleachers. He took in a deep breath and hoped the person who didn't move really was Lucius and not a flunky in his place. If his opponent expected a bow, he would be disappointed. The only people who Ryan respected were those who were his match. Ryan didn't respectmany people. Instead he just charged toward Lucius on his toes at a half speed, allowing his reactions to be timed more easily.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:10 pm

"Don't tell me that's how fast you are!" Lucius yelled, smirking, getting into his stance, which had his right arm forward, with his fingers curled up, as to allow an open palmed attack, and put his left arm back, and waited for Ryan to attack, but made a slight change to the stance, and leaned a wee bit forward.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Ryan rushed in with a fury of punches, boxing style. Jeet Kune Do taught him many mixed styles, this being one of his favorites. He used his long limbs to an advantage and released an all offense, all speed barrage of blows. HHowever, these blows were only half hearted. He had no intentions of killing a man.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Luci kept up with the punches, blocking each with his open right palm, and dodging those he didn't block, and then, after parrying about 10 of them, he twisted his body, and went low, aiming a leg sweep at the back of Ryans legs.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Ryan knew half speed would come in handy. It gave him enough time to spot the leg. He felt it brush against the ground and in rhythm with it, jumped before extending his knees to stomp down on the leg with full force IImmediately after, he began throwing more punches, only slightly faster.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Luci sped up his leg, dodging the stomp, and then rose, blocking the punches as they went. "Not bad." He would keep it up, seeing if he would do more then punch.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:57 pm

This was absolutely ridiculous. The man before him was just as fast as he was. But that didn't make him as smart. Ryan needed a plan. He wouldn't run out of steam any time soon thanks to his tip top body. It was time to show off a bit. Ryan slid back atwo feet and went to deliver a slow roundhouse to his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Luci took of his top, and cracks his muscles, and stepped a few steps back to dodge the kick.

"Come on, I know you're stronger then that. Come at me with some force." He smiled broadly, this boy was just as fast as him. This would be fun to him, first challenge in awhile. Hopefully, he will be able to fight like his old master did, with no fear. Course, Lucius wasn't going to just lay down and play dead.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Ryan felt Lucius's top hit the ground, and in turn stripped his as well. These kids had quite the show now. It was time to use his wits. His opponent was a moron... This meant he would fall for simple tricks. He just had to give the old switcheroo. He walked toward Lucius once again and braced himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gym Class Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym Class Heroes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next