Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Lucius Lorendo WIP EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Lucius Lorendo WIP EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Lucius Lorendo WIP EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Lucius Lorendo WIP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Lucius Lorendo WIP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Lucius Lorendo WIP EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Lucius Lorendo WIP EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Lucius Lorendo WIP EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Lucius Lorendo WIP EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Lucius Lorendo WIP I_vote_lcapLucius Lorendo WIP I_voting_barLucius Lorendo WIP I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Lucius Lorendo WIP I_vote_lcapLucius Lorendo WIP I_voting_barLucius Lorendo WIP I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Lucius Lorendo WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Gold : 35

Lucius Lorendo WIP Empty
PostSubject: Lucius Lorendo WIP   Lucius Lorendo WIP EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:26 am

Generalities

Name: Lucius Lorendo

Genocider Alias: (Provide Link)

Birthday:  January 10th.

Blood Type: A

Profession: Gym Teacher

Appearance: His skin is rough to the touch, and tanned due to fighting a ton in his early years of life. His eyes are black, and his hair is black, and goes down to the bottom of his neck. He doesn't have any scars, and his shoulders a broad, albeit that's the only broad part about him, but he stands large enough to sometimes intimidate people.

Height: 6'6

Weight: 170 pounds.

Attire: He wears, on occasion and to his job , a blue over-coat, which holds two bottles of Sake. He also wears lighter pants, as to be quick on his feet. He wears sandals on his feet, with metal bottoms, as a precaution if he gets caught off guard facing off against a person with a blade.

However, he, when he goes to fancy places, can actually wear a white shirt, and a pair of decent looking pants.

About

Hobbies: He likes to race people, and play games that involve lots, or intense, physical activity. He also likes tying knots and seeing if he can make it more complicated/harder to get out of each time he makes a new one. Drinking, drinking is a big 'hobby' of his, more an addiction than anything.

Family: At this point in his life, the only person in his family alive is his sister, Kayla.

Things To Know:  He can drink a lot before getting drunk.

He lives by a few sayings, Which one of is, “Fight, then if you’re tired, fight some more, and if you’re not down yet, fight even more. Fight till your body gives out.” Which was told to him by his father.

Another, which was told to him by his sister, “When you get to a crossroads of emotion, try your hardest to think it logically, and if hitting a crossroad of logic, use emotion.”

One last one, from a man he once met, yet never met again, “Don’t get attached to things kid, you’ll live to regret it.” He doesn't live that one, instead tries to remember it, and prove it wrong
He also likes to put his students… through a reasonable training regiment, which is a dumbed down version of what he had to do at that age.

Traits and Flaws

Traits:

Strong: Your character is the strongest they can be (2 Points)

Fast: Your character is the fastest they can be (2 Points)

Brawling: Your character is pretty good at playing rough (3 Points)

Martial Arts: Your character uses their own body as a weapon (5 Points)

Advanced Reflexes: Your character is able to dodge and react with ease (4 Points)

Agile: Your character is able to jump off of surfaces such as walls (3 Points)

Flaws:

Dumb: Your character doesn't know too much (3 Points)

Apathy: Your character feels pity and sorrow for others (2 Points)

Addict: Your character has something they can't resist (3 Points)

Irritated: Your character is extremely easy to irritate (2 Points)

History: Lucius was born in the capital, to his mother and father. He was the oldest born, by roughly 5 years. The real story, starts however, when he was about 10, and his sister Kayla was 5.

At this point in time, he was in school. He was, as he is still today, an idiot. Not quite as irritable, but still an idiot. Around this time, he haden't any training in anything, nor was he as fast as he was... although, he may have been smarter, Lucis been hit quite a few times in the head, might have made him an idiot compared to what he was at 10, no ones really sure. Yet, something certain happened here which made him want to get stronger, although it was childish, let us look into what made Lucius Lorendo, the 10 year old, want to become strong.

What made Lucius want to get stronger?:

[spoiler= Finding the master... on accident?]

That's right, he found his master on accident. It was on a weekend, which meant no school, and he was wandering about. He was fairly strong, and fast at this point. Still an idiot as well, although, being an idiot helped him.. at least this time around.

He saw an older fellow, looked about 45, surrounded by a few thugs who had weapons. They were saying some mean things, telling the man to give them his money. This man could easily dispose of the three, but wasn't willing to harm such delicate souls, as they were lowly people.
Yet, this didn't stop Lucius from doing something stupid. Lucius would, in this order, make a noise, look, and then start running. Brilliant planning on the part of Lucius, as it somewhat distracted them from the old man.

As Lucius ran up, he jumped up, and the jumped off the wall, landing on one of the thugs, and then elbowed a second one in the crotch. The third one almost nailed him in the head with his weapon, but got stopped by the old man, who funny enough, made the third thug smack himself with his weapon. Multiple times. The man thanked Lucius and offered him a hand up, and Lucius took the hand and got up.

"Not bad moves, young man." His future master would say, smiling a bit, "Surprised me by coming to try to save me, albeit I could have whooped on them, I just didn't want to hurt them. They were, apparently, on hard times." The old man looked at Lucius, that's when Lucius saw that the man was blind.

"How do you know what I did? You're blind." Lucius asked.

The old man chuckled, "You don't need to see things to know that they're there. I may not know what you look like, but I know you are decently strong, albeit, not trained, but decently strong. I feel that if you were trained, you'd be nearly unstoppable."

"What are you talking about old man?

Last edited by Dann432432 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

Lucius Lorendo WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius Lorendo WIP   Lucius Lorendo WIP EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Just a quick note, your total traits add up to 22, which is just slightly over the maximum of 20.
Back to top Go down

Lucius Lorendo WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Reborn :: Creation Station :: Character-
Jump to: