Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
storm johnson WIP EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
storm johnson WIP EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
storm johnson WIP EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
storm johnson WIP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
storm johnson WIP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
storm johnson WIP EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
storm johnson WIP EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
storm johnson WIP EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
storm johnson WIP EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
storm johnson WIP I_vote_lcapstorm johnson WIP I_voting_barstorm johnson WIP I_vote_rcap 
Naga
storm johnson WIP I_vote_lcapstorm johnson WIP I_voting_barstorm johnson WIP I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

storm johnson WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm Johnson

Gold : 36

storm johnson WIP Empty
PostSubject: storm johnson WIP   storm johnson WIP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Name: Storm 'the machine' Johnson

Genocider Alias: https://genesisreborn.forumotion.net/t122-lightning-storm-storm-johnson-alias-wip#349

Birthday:  29/5

Blood Type: O

Profession: wrestler

Appearance: he has black hair with a blue lightning bolt through it green eyes and jet black hair.

Height: 6'7

Weight: 235 pound's

Attire:  a black t-shirt with his name and catch phrase on it and black wrestling tight's with blue lightning on it and black and yellow wrestling boots.

About

History: from the day he was born storm always knew he was destined for greatness he always acted like he was better than everyone else but he knew he was. Even when he was teaming up with his brothers he was the stand out star but when he was confronted about it by his whole family he abandoned them and walked out of there life forever to him he had no family now. Storm kept on wrestling fighting and training and since became a multiple time champion his determination to be the best and his non stop training workout earning him the nickname the machine.

Hobbies: Wrestling, training, fighting

Family: his parents and 2 brothers

Things To Know: his catchphrase is " Who say's lightning never strikes twice " his finisher is a reverse STO called ' fire storm '  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2MvwmA3ub8 ) his theme song is fury of the storm by dragon force ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i7qZxICwgQ )

Traits and Flaws

Traits:

Analytic: Your character is able to process a situation rather easily (3 Points)

Confidence: Your character handles intimidating situations with ease (3 Points)

Medic: Your character is able to stitch up wounds, given the right supplies (4 Points)

Dexterity: Your character can perform tasks such as picking locks or pockets quickly (2 Points)

Brawling: Your character is pretty good at playing rough (3 Points)

Advanced Reflexes: Your character is able to dodge and react with ease (4 Points)

Cook: Your character can cook a meal from anything edible (1 Point)

Flaws:

Pride: Your character puts his reputation before anything else (3 Points)

Arrogance: Your character considers himself superior (3 Points)

Unlucky: Your character can never catch a break (2 Points)

Emotionless: Your character fully relies on logic rather than feelings (2 Points)
Back to top Go down

storm johnson WIP
Page 1 of 1