Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) I_vote_lcapBoss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) I_voting_barBoss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) I_vote_lcapBoss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) I_voting_barBoss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) Empty
PostSubject: Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4)   Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 pm

From outside the walls of New Washington, a large explosion could be heard. The sky seemed to have a trail of what looked like had been caused by a sort of asteroid. In just a few moments, a large crater appeared in the same spot, reaching up to 100m in diameter. Within the rubble, only a shadow could be seen.

Soon, 4 heroes would appear to investigate the scene.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

PostSubject: Re: Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4)   Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:00 pm

The explosion could be heard from a very far distance, and flocks of birds fleeing from the scene were in view. Unaware of what happened, Sasha Avansted felt it her duty to investigate this phenomenon. Whatever it was, it was big, and it could be dangerous. Soaring in the sky, Sasha reached the scene soon enough, a large wall of smoke obscuring her view. However, a shadow was present.

"Who`s there!?" she yealled at the shadow, in a strong demanding voice.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

Gold : 36

PostSubject: Re: Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4)   Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Flare walked up to Sasha and stood by her side " you know what they say where theres smoke there fire! " Flare grabbed his tome and stared deep into the smoke his burning passion for battle and burning was about to be unleashed. " its time for me to bring the heat " Flare flipped open his tome and stared into the shadow ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

Gold : 13

PostSubject: Re: Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4)   Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Alaude rushed to the scene of the extremely loud explosion being of Ire Task Force he decided to help out in this mysterious situation. As he arrived he saw two others who must have been as curious as him, "Are you guys ok?" He peered through the flame and smoke to see a silhouette. He would grab his left pistol aiming at the figure deep within the haze of blaze, "Come out now. Or I will be forced to take action." Alaude sighed as the fire did nothing but grow and smoke and ash covering the sky, "Who is that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4)   Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss Battle: Alice! (Open to 4)
Page 1 of 1