Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) I_vote_lcapThe Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) I_voting_barThe Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) I_vote_rcap 
Naga
The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) I_vote_lcapThe Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) I_voting_barThe Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) Empty
PostSubject: The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)   The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Ryan found himself strolling through the center of Central Square. Not much was to be done on weekends for a student. As usual he was blowing off his homework as he found it too simple to waste time on. Today was normal, no matter how boring the setting was.

After sitting on a bench for a few moments he noticed something was off. He felt footsteps; not your regular footsteps. These were off balance and hastened. He could feel it within his body, his gut throbbing against his interior. 'What is this feeling. Why am I so unnerved?' Ryan placed his hands on his bench to try to feel more. 'It' was getting closer and closer. The footsteps were too heavy for a humans. Though all of a sudden... They stopped. He couldn't feel a thing. No one, nothing was moving. At that moment he felt a whisper in his ear "Help me, boy."

Startled he jumped off the bench and into the floor. "How did... You..." By the sound of the mans voice he was elderly, though his steps weighed nothing. He was lighter than a feather. The old man chimed out again. "Let me out of this thing! The chains that bind will end me! They're coming boy, hurry!" Only, Ryan heard no chains and felt nothing. Sweat dropped down his brow. This moment was the one he feared. A moment of true blindness. At that moment the old man screamed "HELP" loud enough for people to hear from miles away.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

Gold : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)   The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:17 pm

" HEY WHATS WITH ALL THE YELLING " storm was doing pull ups on a near by bar before dropping down below and going up to the old man" alright tell me what the danger is ill take care of it real quickly. " storm fixed his gloves and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)   The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Ryan felt the footsteps approach and kept the madness from bringing down tears. He heard a new voice. He looked in its direction immediately. While he saw nothing he felt the new presence. "Do you see the old man? Am I going crazy? What's happening?" Ryan was struggling to get his words out.

The Old Man looked at the newcomer. "They're coming for me. Don't you hear their voices? They're coming!" The Man pointed to the west at what appeared to be nothing. "Here they come!"
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)   The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:31 pm

( oh great one guys blind the others crazy ) storm thought to himself before speaking up " hes real alright really out of his mind theres no one around but the three of us he is hearing voices in his heads nothing to worry about " storm quickly started doing push ups on 1 finger.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)   The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:40 pm

'Am I going crazy as well?' His sense of touch was as strong as ever. The newcomer was doing pushups. Now of all times. This Old Man. What was he? A ghost? A projection? What was coming? All of a sudden he heard as sickening cry. It was clearly the older voice. Ryan began to panic, as he didn't know what to do. But suddenly there was a whisper in his voice.

"I am not me." Said the Old Man. His tone was now much more serene and calm. "I am something else. I will now die. Only I can be saved. But not now, after my death. If I am remembered, I will be saved. But that is but a dream. Remember this name... Thonegeod. Remember me one day, they are here now." At that moment, the man faded from sight, or rather existence.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)   The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:45 pm

" HEY WHERE DID HE GO HE JUST VANISHED!" storm punched himself in the jaw before looking around. " the old man just vanished he said something about a name thonegeod or something you know anything about that............ wait whats your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gold : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)   The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Lucius had been walking, when he heard the name, and walked towards the commotion, "Thonegeod. The hell does that mean?" He mumbled to himself, and then saw Ryan. He said nothing, and ignored Storms shouting. He thought, and thought, he hadn't heard the name before, but it seemed oddly important, especially with the 'Remember me one day, they are here now' The hell? He said nothing, just stood in thought, wondering what the hell that meant.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)   The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Ryan's eyes were glazing at this point. He sat on his butt with both palms holding his back to support him. He could feel everything, everything except the old man. He waited for the old man to speak again but realized after a few moments he could be gone. Or he could simply be silent, forever following him. How long had he been there before unnoticed? What was a Thonegeod? So many questions swarmed his mind...
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)   The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Storm looks around and grabbed ryan " HEY SNAP OUT OF IT! " Storm shook him to try and snap him out of his current state. " the old man is gone now there's nothing else we can do for him now he said is name was Thonegeod do you know anything about him or that word? " Storm tried to act like he cared and was trying to help him but his true reason was because he didn't want to have to put up with this when he senced something was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)   The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Page 1 of 1