Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) I_vote_lcapPrologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) I_voting_barPrologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) I_vote_lcapPrologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) I_voting_barPrologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) Empty
PostSubject: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:05 am

Within the comfortable camps of the Ivory Army, Orian sat with a tent above his head and complained to the General before him. The air was fresh, but his skin was dry. He appreciated the hospitality though he felt uncomfortable being in a cozy cot while the rest of the soldiers remained outside in the cold. He stood up and walked out. "Sorry General, but its a bit stuffy in here, I'll be patrolling the camps a bit." Before the general could resist, Orian left with his two bodyguards.

Momentarily, there would be a moment of absolute peace in which Orian was forced to choose a member of society for. Particularly his most trusted advisor, Erich. His advisor had a sort of seeing eye ability which would be extremely helpful in looking for any sketchy actions from the opposing Ebony Army. With his guards behind him, Orian walked into a small group of people and approached Erich. He had not yet asked him to participate, though he had a second choice in mind.

He looked around and noticed all eyes were on him. Some soldiers whispered to traveling traders as the trader smiled in awe. Orian was baffled NY their actions, as if they assumed he was soom to do something spectacular. He simply tapped Erich on the shoulder, for he was facing the other way. "I have... A favor to ask."
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:17 am

Ger stood beside Slade, the second Royal Guard of lord Orian. A guard with a tactical mind would be thinking of the opponent who lay just across the river, the safety of their lord. But Ger was not very tactical minded. Instead, he was rather excited by the whole event, probably because he knew next to nothing about it. He simply stood there, speaking endlessly to his partner Slade.

"Oh my god Slade isn`t this exciting? It`s like a surprise party! We don`t even know why we`re here. I mean, I know since Orian`s here it must be important but we have NOOOO idea what will actually be happening! Does that not excite you? It must. If it doesn`t then I have no idea what type of person you are! Is anybody else hungry!?"

Ger ended his speech on a random not, grinning with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Papa Vector Steambath

Papa Vector Steambath

Gold : 4

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:24 am

Erich, lost in thought, stares at the sky, while traders passed by him. He wondered about what would happen here today - Would we all be killed, or would we come to a mutual agreement, he was unsure for both. As he began to think about what he would do if something were to happen, he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned his head quickly to see and hear the person that decided to get his attention, he did so just incase he was lost in thought for too long and a battle had already begun. However it was Orian, looked a little red, but thats to be expected from the cold weather. Orian told Erich that he had a favour to ask, and as a political adviser, Erich knew he was obligated to not only accept this favour before hearing it but was also inclined to ask if something had happened. He turned towards Orian with haste and asked "It is my duty to do whatever you ask, however may I ask, has something happened?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:12 pm

Slade looked at Ger quickly with squinted eyes, gesturing him to be quiet while Orian was speaking of important business. He hated when his liege was interrupted, and Ger did it frequently. This stressed him out due to his knowledge of Orian. Orian was not an impatient man, but he wanted to do his best to appease to him rather than oppose him.

Orian looked down at his guard Ger. He had a serious look on his face. This face immediately dispersed and brought upon a smile. "I'm quite hungry myself. Would you mind fetching something for the two of us from the chefs tent?" He looked up with a more serious expression and back toward Erich.

"As for you, I have a more serious task. We need you to be the negotiator for this land plot. The Ebony army is immediately across the river. Your task is to go to the bridge connecting the two camps and negotiate an agreement. The lives of this entire army, night, the nation depend on what's happening next. Are you up for the task?"
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:26 pm

Ger couldn`t help but let out a mischievious giggle at Slade`s obviously annoyed face, and his gesture to be quite. He didn`t enjoy making others angry, but their reaction was something that would often amuse the young boy. At the voice of his leader, Ger turned to face him, a grin on his face. "Will do! Come on Slade, let`s see what nutrition we can find for the boss!" Ger said in an unecessarily loud voice, as he exited the tent, skipping innocently towards the chef`s tent.

Back to top Go down
Papa Vector Steambath

Papa Vector Steambath

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:34 pm

Erich was at first a little stunned by Orians request, however he realized that if Orian wanted him to do this, he wasn't going to argue as he must have his reasons. Erich with a more serious look than usual replied to Orian saying "I would be honoured to accept this responsibility and do my best to help those who need me." After Erich replied, he immediately thought about who the other sides negotiator was and if they planned anything, however it wouldn't matter as they couldn't hide anything from his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. Erich did hope that a fight wouldn't break out but he knew that both sides would most likely not settle for anything less than the mines, making this negotiation worthless, but he was willing to try.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Slade stayed with Orian, as he would never leave him without at least one personal guard. He watched as Ger skipped away and secretely hoped his adolescent partner would bring him something as well. His stomach began to rumble. He placed his hand on it as he looked at Erich.

Orian wiped the sweat from his brow. Everything was going smoothly, but this mine was a valuable resource. Surely, there was no reason to war over it. He racked his brain before finding a reasonable compromise. "Perhaps offer the idea of joint disclosure of the mine. I would suggest sharing all finds, but that would leave our resources minimal. We need these precious metals... But getting them peacefully won't be easy."
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:06 pm

The young boy`s head turned to see that his partner Slade remained beside Orian. He guessed as much, and decided he`d bring food for both of them. He rolled into the chef`s camp, stunning several of the cooks, one of which even dropped his saucer. "Oops." Ger said gleefully, "Guess you`ll have to clean that up. Now, time to find something!" Despite the objections of many people within the camp, Ger ransacked the place, opening cupboard after cupboard to find an apetising meal for his companions.

"Thank you!"

He ran out, holding a baget, a coocked chicken and a pumpkin together with both his hands. He rolled the pumpkin into the tent first, then slide the chicken under the flaps, before finally rolling in himself, holding the baget in his hands like a gun. "I`m back!" He yelled, his voice echoing through the camp.
Back to top Go down
Papa Vector Steambath

Papa Vector Steambath

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Erich agreed with Orian that we need to come to some kind of agreement, maybe we could split it 60-40. However Erich knew that this "negotiation" was going to be difficult and if he failed he was going to be hated by everyone. Erich then asked Orian anxiously "When does the negotiation start?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Orian graciously reached out and grabbed the baguette and broke half of it before handing it to Erich. He himself was unsure of when to begin but a simple instruction could construct some sort of action on both parts. He bit into the bread and swallowed before speaking. "You'll need to walk to the bridge center. Hopefully their negotiator will join you. Slade will be watching you with ranged attacks. If anything goes wrong, retreat as soon as possible."

Slade silently ate a chicken leg.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:21 pm

For once in a while, there came a time when Ger would stop bickering and chattering, listening intently. Though very short-lived, this was one of those peaceful moments. As he listened carefully to the plan Orian told, eyes widened as if he were being told an epic story, he deduced in his mind that if the negotiator would go across the water, and Slade would be outside, watching with ranged attacks, then...

"Then i`m with you!!" He blurted out, possibly ruining the seriousness of the moment.

He beamed, always happy to have an important job, standing upright, and saluting to nobody in particular. "Sergeant Ger!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, "Reporting for duty!"
Back to top Go down
Levin Mikaelson

Levin Mikaelson

Gold : 13

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Alaude was late as usual lord Orian would be upset with him but not wasn't the time to complain. He would rush pass several tents as he would near the largest one. He would hear several people including lord Orian. They spoke of negotiations with the Ebony company. As he approached the opening in the tent he would pause. Peeling back the frabic to enter he would rub his head, "Ummm, sorry I am late lord Orian. He looked around noticing the few faces, two being the royal guards, the last being his loyal advisor.

To avoid a harsh punishment he decided to do something daring, "Lord Orian, I know I have no grounds of asking especially after being late but... I was wondering if I could trade places with Erich. Me being in charge of the Task Force am a perfect choice for negotiatior for the Ivory company. As well as substituting this as a fitting punishment over instead of more station hours." He would scratch his head further lowering his head to further show his apology.
Back to top Go down
Papa Vector Steambath

Papa Vector Steambath

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Erich found Alaude's entrance amusing and began to smile. He then looked back at Orian and said "I agree with Alaude, as the leader of the Task Force he has great negotiation skills." Erich looked back at Alaude and said "Besides if a fight does happen to break out, who better to be at the front of it than the Task Force."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)   Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prologue Light (Open to three others. Light only fools)
Page 1 of 1