Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) I_vote_lcapPrologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) I_voting_barPrologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) I_vote_lcapPrologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) I_voting_barPrologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn

Flynn

Gold : 22

Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) Empty
PostSubject: Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting)   Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:00 am

Sysira sat squarely in her tent, one of the many that made up the Ire camp. She fidgeted with her fingers, lapping her thumbs over her index fingers in repetition until she, or one of her retainers noticed and stopped her. Regardless, it was a habit she was barely aware of. She adjusted herself on the cushion seat, glancing up at the middle-aged woman who stood to her right, going over a long list of clipboard notes that were to be handed over to the negotiator. Her royal guard stood at the corners of her massive silk tent with the most veteran on her left and the others at the front flaps, but even with guards of such power, she did not feel as though she had the right to relax. Everyone around her seemed tense, and it only served to influence her fidgeting.

The last she had seen, the sky was heavily clouded. While rain was imminent, the winds seemed at peace and offered no warning of a storm. Sysira crossed her legs and stared into the wine cup on the table in front of her, still full to the brim. She couldn't help but run her fingers through her long hair, ruining nearly an hour of braiding and intricate gold lace weaving. Nobody cared.

After a moment's silence, the last member of the guard opened the tent flap and moved half inside, her youngest royal guard named Flynn. He offered a practiced bow before speaking. "Princess, the last of the retainers have arrived along with the negotiator. May I lead them in?". With Sysira's silent nod, three figures made their way into the spacious tent, and the game finally began.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting)   Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:23 am

Sasha avansted, soldier and warrior of Ebony, was led in by one of the royal guards, who seemed a little bit young for his job. But she wouldn`t ask questions. If they where as strong as the rumours said, she wouldn`t want to fight him. She scanned around, taking in her current surroundings. Despite simply being a tent, it was very neat and organized, making it clear that a figure of importance was in it. Her head then cocked to the direction of a woman, sitting on the floor, before her body nearly automaticallly peformed a formal bow. This was Sysira, the leader of Ebony.

Although unaware of the reasons she had been brought her, Sasha knew that if Sysira was here, it must have been importnat. Out of ure respect, and maybe a slight hint of fear at the royal guard and of course Sysira herself, Sasha remained quite, simply staring at the princess which sat before her.
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

Octocactus

Gold : 5

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting)   Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:46 pm

Takeda had been called in into Sysira's tent. He didn't know what was going on, but a chance to just witness Sysira in person was enough to get him going. He didn't have any ties to the guard at all - in fact, some might even call him a troublemaker for the guards - so he wondered why would they call him, of all people. Once entering the tent, guarded from every angle, he could see two other people, probably Guards, bowing down to Sysira. Seeing Sysira for the first time was quite surprising for Takeda, and he couldn't help but chuckle.
"[Hey, onee-san! Long time no see! What are you doing here? Running errands for Sysira-sama, is it? Haha, I'd wish I was her errand boy at least once. I'm jealous, onee-sama.]", Takeda said, not realizing how he was breaking the mood or having any regards for hierarchy respect. Except for the "-sama". That was some pro stuff.
"[...So why call us here, Sysira-chan? Want me to do an errand for you? Any day.]", he said to Sysira, suddenly changing his honorifics towards Sysira as if he'd known her for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Gold : 3

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting)   Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Dominic was called to the presence of Sysira, but the reason he wasn't told. When he walked in, he saw Sysira herself, along with her Royal Guard. "Figures. But I guess it would be odd if he wasn't present, I suppose." He thought to himself as he gave the ones before him a bow.
    He stood next to two others, but did not honor them with his gaze, and only stood in a straight posture, awaiting the words from Sysira, or anyone who chose to enlighten him. "Must be important if I was called here.." Dominic thought as he scratched the back of his head, sort of eager now to know why he was called here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting)   Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prologue Dark (Open to three others. Join by posting)
Page 1 of 1