Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGym Class Heroes - Page 2 I_voting_barGym Class Heroes - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGym Class Heroes - Page 2 I_voting_barGym Class Heroes - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Gym Class Heroes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Gold : 35

Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Lucius may have been an idiot, but he stayed with his style, and waited for Ryan to do something. Lucius cracked his neck, "Come on. Let's try a bit harder, show these kids that somethings worth staying for."
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:11 pm

Ryan began to fight in extremely hard to predict ways. He changed the directions of his punches slightly each time, makingthem hard to time. He also began a pattern he was sure a moron wwouldn't detect. Left jab, left upper, right jab, left jab, right jab, right upper, left hook. He repeated this over and over again, straying each punch slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Luci blocked each punch with his hand, not noticing the pattern, and not particularly caring. He kept blocking, and blocking, not even paining attention to that it was the same. "Come on, faster now." Lucius fought off instinct, rather then smarts.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Ryan went in for a full power uppercut, only he drove up his fist in front of the block. No contact was made and both were still for a split second. He then did a speedy neutral backhand attempted to nail Lucius in the face. He assumed the hit would be blocked and simultaneously swung a left hook at his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:33 pm

As soon as the right hand moved, Lucius spun his whole body around, aiming the back of his fist at Ryans back, while going low with a kick aimed to the back of the knees as well, if one got blocked, he could use his left leg, the free leg, to hop back, and out.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Ryan took the path that would avoid this cyclone of attack. He leaped as high as he could in the air with a backflip, separatinghimself from his iopponent. He wiped a drop of sweat off of his brow. It hit the ground and felt like a tremor to the barefooted phenomenon.

"You're pretty light on your feet old man. Too bad spin attacks take forever."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Luci got up from his spin, and went back into his stance, "You're not bad at all, it's been awhile since I've even had to attempt that move. You're fast on your feet, and your punches are strong. It's impossible that you've only trained for as long as you've said, considering how fast and strong you are.

We should most likely pick up the pace, I think the kids are getting bored. Unless, that's as fast as you can go, then we can stay like this. Although.. these kids might want to see some ever more fun fighting, so maybe we should stop being serious."

He walked over to his coat, and grabbed out a bottle of Alcohol from inside and downed it in a matter of seconds, before sliding back in. He moved back to where he was, and got back into his stance.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:12 pm

"You're drinking in front of these children? Not sure I'm comfortable with that Geezer. Besides, all you do is block all day. Its getting lame. And don't act like I'm slow. I saw you strugglea few times." It was clear Ryan was one to mouth off. But he eenjoyed it so much he hardly noticed.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:19 pm

"Hey, I'm addicited, and it's not the best. But, it's something the kids don't seem to give a shart about." He got out of his stance, "Besides, it's not like you aren't getting a work out from fighting with this so called geezer. I happen to be one of the few people who know the Spinning Hurricane style." He smiled, and sat down, and then said, "Rest, I can see your sweating, I'm getting a tiny bit tired as well, let us rest for round 2."
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

Gold : 36

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:32 am

Storm pushed the doors open and took of his sunglasses and looked around at the building " i see this place has changed a lot since i was last here i think ill treat myself to a tour of the whole building starting with the gym." Storm then began walking to the gym thinking about the old times.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:44 pm

The ground gave off a small vibration as the doors slammed open. Ryan pointed a thumb over his shoulder without looking. "Who the hell is this guy? Slamming doors like he runs this place." The second part was said a bit more quietly. Ryan sat down on the mat with his legs crossed and waited for some hearty introduction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class Heroes   Gym Class Heroes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym Class Heroes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2