Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Mark Class-W.I.P EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Mark Class-W.I.P EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Mark Class-W.I.P EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Mark Class-W.I.P EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Mark Class-W.I.P EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Mark Class-W.I.P EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Mark Class-W.I.P EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Mark Class-W.I.P EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Mark Class-W.I.P EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Mark Class-W.I.P I_vote_lcapMark Class-W.I.P I_voting_barMark Class-W.I.P I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Mark Class-W.I.P I_vote_lcapMark Class-W.I.P I_voting_barMark Class-W.I.P I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Mark Class-W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

Mark Class-W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Mark Class-W.I.P   Mark Class-W.I.P EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Class Name: Mark Class

Branch: Wisdome (Because we all know magic abilities is were it`s at)

(Dislcaimer: Marks only work on enemies unless the ability sais otherise)

*Level 1 Stats: 3/7/5

*Level 1 Abilities:

Slow Mark: This ability allows the user to place a cricular mark on either the floor or another person. If the mark is on the floor, than the effect only takes place when someone steps on it. When the mark is placed on the user, a beam of light shoots out which will place the mark on anything it hits, and will then begin it`s effect. This mark halfs the targets speed. This ability has a two-post cooldown. Marks remain on the floor for two post.

Propell mark: This mark does the opposite of Slow mark, but has the same mechanics. However, this mark can ONLY be placed on a solid surface that is not an enemies body. Anything above, not just right above it, but anywhere above it, is sent propelling to a diretion, indicated by an arrow. This direction can not be changed, and the mark lasts for two posts before a two post cooldown.

The target gains +10 speed while being propelled.

Hardening Mark: This ability places a mark on the user`s weapon, strengthening it in both offense and defense for three posts. The user`s weapon gains +3 defense, and deals an additional 2 damage. Has a cooldown of three posts.

Level 2 Stats: 4/9/5

Level 2 Abilities:

Halt Mark: This mark is black and noticeable among other white marks. This one has the effect to completely stop anybody who stands on it for a single post. Has a cooldown of three posts.

Shock Mark: One of the few damaging spells in this arsenal, anybody who steps on this mark is shocked by electricity for 5 damage, and has their speed lowered by a slight bit. Has a cooldown of four posts. Mark lasts for two posts.

Level 3 Stats: 6/9/6

Level 3 Abilities:

Ice mark: As the ability states, this mark has the simple power to freeze anything that steps on it for two posts. Mark lasts for two posts and has a cooldown of four posts. The Ice also deals 3 damage.

Flame mark: This mark sacrifices the additional effects that it could have had for pure damage, setting anything that steps on it ablaze for a maximum of 7 damage. Mark lasts 2 posts and has a six post cooldown.

Level 4 Stats:

Level 4 Abilities:

Level 5 Stats:

Level 5 Abilities:
Back to top Go down

Mark Class-W.I.P
Page 1 of 1