Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Silencer Class EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Silencer Class EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Silencer Class EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Silencer Class EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Silencer Class EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Silencer Class EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Silencer Class EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Silencer Class EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Silencer Class EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Silencer Class I_vote_lcapSilencer Class I_voting_barSilencer Class I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Silencer Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Silencer Class Empty
PostSubject: Silencer Class   Silencer Class EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Class Name: Silencer

Branch: Speed

Level 1 Stats: 3/9/3

Level 1 Abilities:

Cripple- The user focuses all of their energy into their forefinger and middle finger. If the user jabs an opponent with this attack, whatever part of that person is hit becomes disabled for 3 posts. This skill cools down for 3 posts.

Scalpel- The user focuses all of their energy into their forefinger and middle finger. This forms an invisible blade at their fingertips good for making small slices. This skill does 2 DMG. This skill lasts 3 posts and cools down for 5.

Residue- The user can stick to surfaces such as walls. This gives the ability of walking up vertical walls or even hanging from ceilings. (Passive)

Level 2 Stats: 5/9/4

Level 2 Abilities:

Hush- Should the user make physical contact with an ability, that ability cannot be used for the following 5 posts. Only one ability can be silenced by this skill at a time.

Pulse- The user focuses energy in their palm. On contact with an enemy, this does 4 DMG. This can only be used every 3 posts.

Fleshfoot- The user becomes more agile. The users skills are buffed by +0/+5/+0 for 4 posts. Cools down for 5 posts.

Level 3 Stats: 6/9/6

Level 3 Abilities:

Afterimage- The user swiftly dodges an attack, though the attack seemingly connects. The user is able to dash anywhere within 10 feet instantly with this ability. This ability cools down for 3 posts.

Torture- On contact, the user releases an agonizing pain into the targets body for 3 posts (Doing 2 DMG per turn). This pain is focused where the contact was made. This skill cools down for 4 posts.

Level 4 Stats: 6/12/6

Level 4 Abilities:

Affliction- The user is able to inflict any damage or effect they have received unto the opponent simultaneously. This skill must be used before the damage or effect affects the user. This skill cools down for 6 posts

Sacrifice- The user cripples a part of their own body. The targets body receives the same disability. These disabilities both last 5 posts. This ability cools down for 6 posts.

Level 5 Stats: 9/12/6

Level 5 Abilities:

Silence- The user disables all abilities (including their own) for 10 posts.

Last edited by Ryan on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

Silencer Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silencer Class   Silencer Class EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 pm

I see nothing wrong with this. I approve this class
Back to top Go down

Silencer Class
Page 1 of 1