Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Rome Tristus-DONE EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Rome Tristus-DONE EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Rome Tristus-DONE EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Rome Tristus-DONE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Rome Tristus-DONE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Rome Tristus-DONE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Rome Tristus-DONE EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Rome Tristus-DONE EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Rome Tristus-DONE EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Rome Tristus-DONE I_vote_lcapRome Tristus-DONE I_voting_barRome Tristus-DONE I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Rome Tristus-DONE I_vote_lcapRome Tristus-DONE I_voting_barRome Tristus-DONE I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Rome Tristus-DONE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

Rome Tristus-DONE Empty
PostSubject: Rome Tristus-DONE   Rome Tristus-DONE EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Generalities

Name: Rome Tristus

Genocider Alias: (Provide Link)

Birthday:  September the 8th

Blood Type: AB

Profession: A professional criminal (At least, he calls himself proffessional)

Appearance: Rome`s appearance is that of a tall, chrming and polite man, which tends to conflict with his true criminl nature. He has neat, orange hair which covers his right eye, the other green eye still visisble. The man`s skin tone is light, though not exactly pale, and is smooth and spotless.

Height: 6"5

Weight: 182

Attire: Rome, despite being a criminal, dresses in a gentlemen style. He wears a buttoned-up white suit above a black shirt, with a silver scarf present around his neck. Covering his legs are a pair of black trousers, black boots on his feet. Always above his head is a black hat with a single red stripe around it.

About

History:

The criminal, whilst walking down a dark alley, began to recall his past life. Despite being in a futuristic world, him and his family got the worse end of the stick. Pretty poor, pretty hungry...not a pretty site. Society didn`t exactly help them either. So, it was just them as a family, forced to fend for themselves. Eventually, with no other options left, they began small, petty crimes such as stealing fruit from a vendor.

But, as they realised that the small portions they stole were not enough, they began commiting larger crimes. Bigger thefts. Soon, they became recognisable. They would often be on the run, barely escaping the police for over three years Then, one day, out of desperation and panick, Rome`s father did a terrible thing.

He killed a man.

"A man once told me that society would never give me anything, and I had to be free, act freely, and do things freely if I wanted to be a real man....Of course, I can`t exactly remember who this man was but...that`s beside the point! Now that I think about it...Ah, yes. My father, that`s who it was."

"Now, I`ll be the first to admit that I, as amazing as I may be, am not the smartest of people. However, I instantly understood what that scentence meant. I knew at once what he wanted me to be. He didn`t want me to be a law-abiding "good guy". No...He wanted his child to live a great life of.....

Freedom"

Hobbies: Pick-pocketing, smoking Cigars, Annoying people.

Family: "Family? Who needs family?" (All dead)

Things To Know: He`s a criminal, appears to dislike halfbloods.

Traits and Flaws

Traits:

Strong: Your character is the strongest they can be (2 Points)

Fast: Your character is the fastest they can be (2 Points)

Weapon Proficiency: Your character is knowledgable of  selected weapon for combat (Cane)  (7 Points)

Thick Skin: Your character is resistant to hot and cold environments (1 Point)

Brawling: Your character is pretty good at playing rough (3 Points)

Stealthy: Your character moves silently if moving slowly (5 Point)

Flaws:

Sleep Deprivation: Your character doesn't get much rest, making their reflexes a bit sluggish (4 Points)

Greed: Your character needs all the spoils to themselves (3 Points)

Irritated: Your character is extremely easy to irritate (2 Points)

Trust Issues: Your character trusts no one (1 Point)
Back to top Go down

Rome Tristus-DONE
Page 1 of 1