Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) I_vote_lcapthe UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) I_voting_barthe UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) I_vote_rcap 
Naga
the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) I_vote_lcapthe UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) I_voting_barthe UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm Johnson

Gold : 36

the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) Empty
PostSubject: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Storm walked into the ring his belt over his shoulder then he heard the boos of the crowd and he loved it and started posing on the way to the ring keeping eye contact with his opponent a new kid by the name of Job Ber but to storm he was another worthless piece of trash storm entered the ring and took the announcers microphone.

" Everybody here just shut up! I'm expected to defend this title against this joker? please he would buckle under the weight of it but you better say good night kid because im about to turn your dream into a nightmare. "

Storm took off his jacket and belt and put them outside of the ring he then pulled out a steel chair from under the ring and tossed it into the ring before reentering it himself but kept the microphone in his hand and getting in Job Ber's face.

" Oh and by the way kid down here...... anything goes!" Once he had said that storm hit job ber in the face with the micro phone then began to beat job ber down with his punches and kicks.
" YOU THINK YOUR BAD I'M THE CHAMP I'M THE BEST DOWN HERE AND I'M ABOUT TO SHOW YOU WHY!" Storm then picked Job ber up and spat in his already bloody face before hitting him with the fire storm on top of the steel chair he had placed in the ring earlier knocking Job Ber out he then
covered him for the 3 count and won the match.

he then picked up the microphone and began to speak. " That is what happens when you try to fight the best hell none of you rejects are on my level! In fact i'm issuing an open challenge to anyone of you parasites to fight me in an anything goes match so who wants a shot at the best! "

Storm then walked over to Job Ber who was being checked over by the paramedics and pushed them all out of the way and pushed Job Ber off the stretcher and then hit another fire storm this time near the ring steps and hit a firestorm and Job Ber's head bounced off the steel steps then the crowd went silent in shock of what Storm had just done then storm picked up the microphone and began to talk.

" SO WHO WANTS TO END UP LIKE HIM HUH! WHICH OF YOU PATHETIC MAGGOTS IS NEXT TO END UP LIKE HIM WHO! "
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Gold : 35

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Lucius, how had just watched a larger man decimate a jobber, thought about it for a second.

"Tough kid. Beat the living shit out of a jobber, then damn near killed him with a second finisher. If I go in, I'll have to use my wide range of skills to even have a chance. Of course, even though I don't know much, I know that he'll most likely have a match and make it no DQ, to save him some time." Luci thought, while waiting to get up. He looked around him, and most of them looked scared, and unwilling to get up.

He sighed, and got up and climbed over the Barrier, and got up onto the ring Apron, and just stared at Storm, with no fear what so ever. Luci would never be scared of someone like Storm, even though the man was bigger then he was, he could care less. He didn't move off of the apron, though.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:29 pm

storm walked over to his new challenger and started looking him over he then grabbed a second microphone and pushed it towards his new foe

" you look you know how to fight tell all these people all about yourself and why you think you are worthy enough to face me for my belt."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:33 pm

He took the mic, and kept looking Storm in the eyes.

"Because, I think you're too high up on your horses, and need an older fighter to teach your ass a lesson." Lucius said so, simply. He didn't want to to anything more then that. He, however, entered the ring, and stood up straight against Storm.

"You're not good enough."
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Storm kept on looking him in the eye neather of the two men seem like backing down " so you say im not good enough to beat you?" Storm chuckled maybe this was going to be a fun fight after all. " well here's my responce to that......" Storm then spat in luci's face before hitting him in the gut with the microphone. " YOUR SAYING I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH IM BETTER THAN YOU NOW RING THE DAMN BELL " Storm then chucked the microphone at luci's head before going into the corner awaiting luci's responce.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:57 pm

Luci jumped off the Apron, dodging the spit and the hit to the gut, and caught the microphone. He landed on the barrier, and said, "Engarde." He throw both of the mics at Storm, and then jumped down from the barrier and went under the ring for another chair.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Storm kicked the microphones out of the air then ran to the over side off the ring and jumped over the ropes diving onto luic before he could pull out the chair.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Lucius dived to the side, throwing the chair to the left, which is the place he dived. "Nice reflexes." He'd then get up and grab the chair. He was ready for what Storm was to throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:22 pm

storm went crashing head first into the baricade and fell on the ground but quickly got back to his feet he saw the chair and decided to do a spinning kick into the chair knocking it into Lucius.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:46 am

Luci threw the chair up, and did a small leap back, before curling his fingers on top of his hand, so that he could use them for open palmed attacks. He was going to use a style he hasn't used in a while, due to it being mainly fatal, except he felt the man he was facing was tough enough. He put his right arm out front, hand ready for open palmed strikes, and his left arm back, that hand also ready for open palmed strikes.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:08 am

" what the hell are you doing we are fighting not playing patty cake! " Storm jumped on the ring apron and ran along it before spring boarding off the ropes and attempting a moonsault onto luci.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:14 am

He took a quick few steps backwords, and twists his body, so that the back of his left hand would nail Storm in the back, with quite a bit of force, but nothing Storm couldn't shake off.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:19 am

Storm quickly shifted his body and attempted a huricanrana whilst twisting his body in such a way luci would crash into the steps.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Luci got thrown into the steps, and rolled over them, and got up onto a knee. "Not bad." He stayed on his knee in wait.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:29 pm

" lets take this to the next level shall we? " Storm pulled a ladder out from under neath the ring and set it up he then climbed on top of the ladder and stood on the top he then looked up at the sky and closed his eye before jumping off the ladder onto luci.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Luci did a small hope back, allowing Storm to fall down. As soon as Storm would attempt to get up, Kai would aim a kick at Storms head.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:15 pm

storm's head bounced off the floor and he was hurt after the fall but he couldn't let luci know it so he got up but kept his head low to avoid any further headshots.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:39 pm

As the kick missed, Luci got up on the apron, and went into the ring, and then got up on the turnbuckle, and would hop down from it, aiming his feet at Storms back.
Back to top Go down
Storm Johnson

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:22 pm

sensing the jump storm rolled out of the way before attempting a sweep to take luci to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )   the UWF ( underground wrestling federation ) Empty

Back to top Go down

the UWF ( underground wrestling federation )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Reborn :: The Capital :: The Pits (Gen Zone)-
Jump to: