Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Genocide Tournament!   EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Genocide Tournament!   EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Genocide Tournament!   EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Genocide Tournament!   EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Genocide Tournament!   EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Genocide Tournament!   EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Genocide Tournament!   EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Genocide Tournament!   EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Genocide Tournament!   EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Genocide Tournament!   I_vote_lcapGenocide Tournament!   I_voting_barGenocide Tournament!   I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Genocide Tournament!   I_vote_lcapGenocide Tournament!   I_voting_barGenocide Tournament!   I_vote_rcap 
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Genocide Tournament!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Genocide Tournament!   Empty
PostSubject: Genocide Tournament!    Genocide Tournament!   EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:15 pm

*The Flyer Reads*

COME ONE COME ALL!
The 100th Annual
Genocider Battle Royals
Starts in only 5 Days!
Signups will be open until Friday
Tournament begins on Saturday
Beginning at noon
Don't be late!

(Sign Up Below!!!)

Last edited by Ryan on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

PostSubject: Re: Genocide Tournament!    Genocide Tournament!   EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Ryan heard the mumbles of all the students around him. There was a lot of talk about a "Genocide Tournament". With his interest peaked he asked a student to read him the flyer. At the sound of the tournament he launched himself from his seat, stubbing his toe on a desk. He never wore shoes, fore he primary knew where to go based on vibrations from the ground. His blindness however, was not a handicap. He knew the city like the back of his hand, and inside a Genocider, he could see. For this reason, he always adored his Genesis suit. However, he never finished the tweaks on it. Like most people, he never wore the full body suit, but rather an article of clothing that stretched for the full thing. His was his ring.

He ran through the city making sure to dodge any traffic. He made his way to registration and signed his name. Now all he had to do was tweak his Genocider, Leon.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Gold : 43

PostSubject: Re: Genocide Tournament!    Genocide Tournament!   EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:42 pm

I casually strode down an alley way, whistling innocently to avoid any suspicion. The people would gor crazy if they found out who I was, and I honestly couldn`t be bthered to deal with them, so I took the long way home. I tried to avoid stepping on the occasional dead rat, as these alley`s were generally quite dirty, and I didn`t want to get anything on my boots. "Couldn`t they have done me the favour and gone and died somewhere else?" I asked, as if there was somebody there to answer my question. I half hoped the rodents would come back to life and run somewhere else, but to no avail.

I let out a sigh, being unusually bored, randomly swinging my cane around out of a need to do something. Suddenly, a large breeze emerged out of nowhere, blowing a flyer onto my suit. I grabbed it, annoyed. "I just cleaned that." However, upon looking at it, I grinned, remembering something. "Well, It`s time I got going. That tournament just wouldn`t be the same without me."

As I strode away, the breeze stopping, the flyer dropped to the ground, showing the advertisement of a tournament....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genocide Tournament!    Genocide Tournament!   Empty

Back to top Go down

Genocide Tournament!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Reborn :: The Capital :: Arena (Gen Zone)-
Jump to: