Genesis Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Reborn

Genesis Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bijuu
Setting.     EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Ryan

» Im fed up with you guys (Admin complaints)
Setting.     EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm by Ryan

» Naruto Stat System
Setting.     EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm by Ryan

» Stage 1- Salem
Setting.     EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm by Storm Johnson

» The Old Man (Open to 2 others) (No genocider needed)
Setting.     EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 pm by Storm Johnson

» Hostages and Gunpowder (Open event)
Setting.     EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm by Naga

» Salem Class
Setting.     EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm by Ryan

» How can we increase liveliness within Genesis Reborn?
Setting.     EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:15 pm by Papa Vector Steambath

» It's Art, Were You Expecting Writing?
Setting.     EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Ryan
Setting.     I_vote_lcapSetting.     I_voting_barSetting.     I_vote_rcap 
Naga
Storm Johnson
Levin Mikaelson
Dann432432
Flynn
Octocactus
Aj
Papa Vector Steambath
Nikolai Forge
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Setting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gold : 194

Backpack
Flares: 7
Matches: 5
Rope: 1

Setting.     Empty
PostSubject: Setting.    Setting.     EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:35 pm

A future that seems relatively near to our own is where this story takes place. This is place known as Earth, the human colony. According to the Calendar, this is the year 212. But to understand that much, you'll need a bit of back story. Fore, this is a place we know, but not one we've seen.

During the year we know as 2015, times changed drastically for the inhabitants of earth. On December 3rd, one thousand new life forms appeared to us. These "aliens" were known as the Genesis from the planet Genova. The Genesis looked extremely similar to the humans and thus were extremely difficult to distinguish. Luckily, the Genesis were of no threat to use simple humans. They came in peace and had no need to fight. They simply asked for shelter and this we granted them in exchange for their knowledge of technology.

Many years passed with the Genesis living among humans in harmony. However tensions began to rise as the Genesis began to breed with Humans, creating half bloods. As humans, we naturally feared anything different. The year 2525 was the breaking point between the two races. An organised group publically known as the Black Secrecy killed every half blooded child they could find. This lead to the Genesis declaring war on humans. This was World War III. With only a few thousand Genesis fighting against the 11 Billion Humans, they seemed inferior. However, in this war, their true potentials as a warrior race were shown. These beings of destruction released their power on us helpless humans, destroying our world and all of us who inhabited.

However, a single Genesis took pity on us all. In attempts to atone of the sins of his people, he continuedcto kill. He destroyed as many Genesis as possible, leaving 5. He was no match for this 5. In his last efforts, he was able to sacrifice himself to bring life back into the halfbloods that were slain by the Black Secrecy. In this process, even a few humans were restored. The total population was around two thousand. That year was known as year 0.

Today, year 212, we are a mass of humans and halflings, unable to distinguish the two. The population reaches nearly two million and most people reside in one city, the Capital. The 5 Genesis are long gone as well. Technologically, the Earth we live in is amazingly futuristic. However, the greatest invention known to man is the Genocider. This is a gem that allows a human or half blood access to their latent ability's, allowing them to emulate power of the Genesis. However the suits are only active in designated areas and cannot be accessed outside of those boundaries.

This is the world we live in. With teleportation as an active transportation technique, spectacular structures and Genociders. There is still conflict between few humans and halfbloods, however things go relatively smoothly. Its a simple life in an amazing world.
Back to top Go down

Setting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Reborn :: Regulation :: News-
Jump to: